Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Calling Me a Racist Ridiculous; Mayweather Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    #Fact

obviously.

thanks for not calling me capt obvious

Comment

Calling Mcgregor a racist? He laid hands on black guy as he did white guys. He even got in Floyd's face. Now is that racist? Did he ever shake a black guys hand?...hum... I dunno...about that one.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Oh I agree, the planet's definitely in wacko mode currently... been working to that point for a long time.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        ok for some
        not for others marches and protests and sheet.
        It's in the constitution, we're allowed to protest peacefully, and we should if we're shat upon by the man. Just so it's organized and not some stupid fit standing in the road keeping me from getting to work.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          It's in the constitution, we're allowed to protest peacefully, and we should if we're shat upon by the man. Just so it's organized and not some stupid fit standing in the road keeping me from getting to work.
          i just figured some groups of people were thicker skinned than that.
          also, dont drag out ''rights'' and ''constitutions'' if youre doing OR tolerating the same type of shlt.

if ''you'' dish it ''you'' better take it

i seriously wonder if people are aware of their hypocritical tendencies.....

Comment

Working...
          X