Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Calling Me a Racist Ridiculous; Mayweather Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor: Calling Me a Racist Ridiculous; Mayweather Responds

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK Much of the talk Thursday night at Barclays Center was about the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Conor McGregor fight breaking boxing's record for pay-per-view buys. That's how much mainstream momentum Mayweather-McGregor has gained this week during a four-city, four-day press tour that'll conclude Friday night at Wembley Arena in London. Mayweather, UFC president Dana White, Showtime Sports executive Stephen Espinoza...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here we go with the double standards.

“Today he came out and did it again. You do not disrespect – I don’t care if it’s white women, black women, white men, black men, Latina or Latino, you don’t disrespect people

"As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump.

Comment

Don't take your daughter on stage then, Floyd. WTF is she doing up there? Especially after the whole 'fook the Mayweathers!' At Toronto. Why is he still dragging her up there? The whole thing is staged.

Comment

First Floyd sr. and now Ellerbe is saying its bs.

Comment

I don't look at it as racist. I think that's just Conor, who's used to saying, "boy."
          Now, no way, in the world would, I come out say, "**** the Mayweather's or any family ." That was a bit tacky, especially after saying you don't want anyone talking about your family.

Comment

As a black man I havnt been disrespected by mcreggor at all infact I feel connor wishes he was dark skin

Comment

anyone who isnt black has to be a racist by default.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                First Floyd sr. and now Ellerbe is saying its bs.

Damn, is Conor gonna steal Floyd's main bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  Here we go with the double standards.

“Today he came out and did it again. You do not disrespect – I don’t care if it’s white women, black women, white men, black men, Latina or Latino, you don’t disrespect people

"As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump.
                  He actually said "little young chump" but was intentionally misquoted by the media.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    Don't take your daughter on stage then, Floyd. WTF is she doing up there? Especially after the whole 'fook the Mayweathers!' At Toronto. Why is he still dragging her up there? The whole thing is staged.
                    Come on now. We all know a lot of you guys hate Mayweather no matter what he does or says. But don't try to pretend that a grown man addressing a teenaged girl in a disrespectful way is fair game.
                    Last edited by peplz; 07-14-2017, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X