Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Calling Me a Racist Ridiculous; Mayweather Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares. Conor can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
      This entire promo is soo tacky. Only good thing about the event is the salido vs Davis fight. But def can't support this turd of a show.
      Davis better be ready lol. That fight has upset written all over it...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Yeah he was just 35 when he said it. Floyd is a late bloomer... Telling an Asian (the yellow chump) to go cook him some sushi lol. Than now he's disrespected for a "boy"?

This guy os unbelievable lol.
        Yeah he made fun of ppl that couldnt speak good english. And asians and anybody else he felt like doing it too. Now he getting clowned and owned by a greater trash talker and racism is all he can think of to say haha

Comment

Jr just attracting flies to his chit. bittch actually went as far to pull the race card smh that's weak chit. motherfvkkas must really hate their own skin that much lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            He's 40 now that was 5 years ago. He didn't say anything about "boy" being disrespectful nowhere in the whole article lmao. You are unbelievable. Did you even read the article or just the headline? Step your reading comprehension skills up son.
            Why is floyd a racist and cry racism?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              He's 40 now that was 5 years ago. He didn't say anything about "boy" being disrespectful nowhere in the whole article lmao. You are unbelievable. Did you even read the article or just the headline? Step your reading comprehension skills up son.
              To be fair he shouldve known better at 35.Being mixed race I know that almost everyone says things they shouldnt, from every racial background. But you can't act too offended when you done it yourself. I didn't hear Mcgregor call anyone a monkey? Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                As a black man I havnt been disrespected by mcreggor at all infact I feel connor wishes he was dark skin
                Interesting. Good to here a brother's point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                  To be fair he shouldve known better at 35.Being mixed race I know that almost everyone says things they shouldnt, from every racial background. But you can't act too offended when you done it yourself. I didn't hear Mcgregor call anyone a monkey? Did I miss something?
                  To be fair he shouldve known better at 35.
                  You are absolutely correct about this. I was just pointing out the obvious. So if I say something out of anger or stupidity 5yrs ago I can't be offended if it happens to me 5 years down the road? Idk about that one man.

Rocky 3... I'm trying to think which one was Rocky 3. That was the one when he had them at celebrity gym [sic] the dancing monkeys in the gym and all," McGregor said

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Why is floyd a racist and cry racism?
                    Exactly you feel stupid now. Didn't even read the article. He said nothing about boy. And he's not crying he just answering the questions white media asking.

Comment

it's not ridiculous. Conor's popularity, and the UFC's pay-per-view sales are both fueled by race. Casual caucasian fans are only interested in watching fights when a caucasian is winning. When the whites are not doing well, neither are their pay-per-view numbers. That's why they have to push the Brock Lesnars, Ronda Rouseys, and Conor McGregors, despite their flaws & losses. When white fighters become a minority in the UFC, the casual fans will say "MMA is dead", the same way they try to dismiss boxing. Don't expect any casual caucasian fans to admit or acknowledge it. The truth hurts, and nobody wants to be thought of as a racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X