Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Calling Me a Racist Ridiculous; Mayweather Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peplz View Post
    Come on now. We all know a lot of you guys hate Mayweather no matter what he does or says. But don't try to pretend that a grown man addressing a teenaged girl in a disrespectful way is fair game.
    Especially if you're pretending to be some sort of womens rights activist that hates mayweather cause he is a so called "woman beater".

Comment

All this publicity can't hide the fact that McGregor will be outboxed by Mayweather come fight time.

Comment

McGregor does it better than you, you geniunely seem like an *******. Open your eyes and you might see it

Comment

Disrespecting Asians is OK though for Floyd...

Comment

CONOR MCGREGOR

...AND HIS FATHER
            Last edited by BoxHec; 07-14-2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

He actually said "little young chump" but was intentionally misquoted by the media.
              I was wrong than, my mistake. Thanks for setting the record straight on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                Damn, is Conor gonna steal Floyd's main bitch?

This pimple faced nerd not stealing no one's main *****. Lol did you see that tranny outfit he had on at the press conference lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  Here we go with the double standards.

“Today he came out and did it again. You do not disrespect – I don’t care if it’s white women, black women, white men, black men, Latina or Latino, you don’t disrespect people

"As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump.
                  I may have said some things that I shouldn’t have said when I was young. But we live, we learn and you don’t say those things once you get to a certain age because it’s all about growth and maturity.

Read more than the first sentence

Comment

Come on now. We all know a lot of you guys hate Mayweather no matter what he does or says. But don't try to pretend that a grown man addressing a teenaged girl in a disrespectful way is fair game.
                    You got me wrong here. Who's 'You guys?' Boxing fans?

I'm certainly not an MMA fan if that's what you mean.

I don't hate Mayweather at all. I'm a huge fan. I know next to nothing about MMA and expect Conor to be made to look a fool in this fight.

I'm not trying to excuse Conor's behavior, it was disgusting. My point was, after what happened in Toronto, why is Floyd's daughter still being taken on stage? It's clear anything goes in this promotion and Mayweather will be more aware of that than anyone.

So, if you don't want your daughter exposed to that, don't take her on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      I may have said some things that I shouldn’t have said when I was young. But we live, we learn and you don’t say those things once you get to a certain age because it’s all about growth and maturity.

Read more than the first sentence
                      Yeah he was just 35 when he said it. Floyd is a late bloomer... Telling an Asian (the yellow chump) to go cook him some sushi lol. Than now he's disrespected for a "boy"?

This guy os unbelievable lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X