Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple G's logic is stupid, if I look beautiful against Jacob this fight isn't made. Just acknowledge that Jacobs gave you a run for your money and shut up. I actually think Jacobs was robbed in that fight. Canelo should be fighting Jacobs instead of you triple G. But since you got the fight you wanted in canelo, a smaller guy, instead of fighting Ward who we would all agree now would know you out within 8 rounds, who's the cherry picker now? Anyway the fight goes the distance and your hand will be raised in victory but what does that get you? Nothing because all you did is beat a smaller guy who you shouldn't be fighting anyway. Quit ducking bigger guys and prove yourself to be a true champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
      I have seen this video. Gennady's english is not good. He meant "Andre is too big for me". I think so. My english is also not good. I undertand him.

Have you watched the video in which they are together ? Ward is much bigger than GGG.
      Ok, well maybe he's actually just being honest and saying Ward would be too much for him, which would be true.

Everyone complains about Jacobs' weight on fight night. Ward would've been about 185 if it were at 168. According to all of the experts here, that means Jacobs and Ward are the same size had it been at 168....so, what's golovkins excuse there? Isn't Jacobs 6'1 or so? And Ward is also 6'1 Golovkin is 5'10. You see the hypocrisy here?

Comment

Ha ha . It is very funny that even Canelo said that "look at the opponent of Golovkin, he fights against bums". Canelo said this when GGG defeated mandatory boxer Wade. But even though GGG was mandatory to Canelo's belt, Canelo picked chinny tiny Amir Khan. Lol. Who fights bums?
        Indeed, now I believe there are people on here that can see true reality

Comment

• They have both tomato can beaters. Both are at the same level, hard fight to predict.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
            They have both tomato can beaters. Both are at the same level, hard fight to predict.
            Differences

Mayweather=best of this generation
            Lara=solid B+ or A level fighter, hard to fight.
            Trout=undefeated, had a very hard time with Canelos head movement
            Cotto=4 weight champ future HOFer, beat the hell out of the same guy golovkin did, took less punches, stopped him only 1 rd later with Geale weighing 185 on fight night vs Cotto in the 150's.

Better resume is Canelo...period.

Comment

Ha ha . It is very funny that even Canelo said that "look at the opponent of Golovkin, he fights against bums". Canelo said this when GGG defeated mandatory boxer Wade. But even though GGG was mandatory to Canelo's belt, Canelo picked chinny tiny Amir Khan. Lol. Who fights bums?
              The Khan fight was for money, just like we ALL know that's what the brook fight was for golovkin, lets not try to pick apart too much here because golovkin just has not been in with better opposition.

Comment

• Whether you like Golovkin or not, whether you believe the myth or not, the first person to take him out, to beat him, has bragging rights. And if Canelo saw that performance and thought this guy might be slipping, he wants to get in there before someone else takes it. It's very simple a Canelo victory over Golokin, if he is the one who dethrones him, makes him the man. There is nothing else he can do in the foreseeable future that would replicate that feat, both in terms of his professional status and future earnings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Based on what? Jacobs was knocked senseless before
                  He has. But GGG looked average against him. He will be exposed again the same way Kov was against Ward, when he fights Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
                    Triple G's logic is stupid, if I look beautiful against Jacob this fight isn't made. Just acknowledge that Jacobs gave you a run for your money and shut up. I actually think Jacobs was robbed in that fight. Canelo should be fighting Jacobs instead of you triple G. But since you got the fight you wanted in canelo, a smaller guy, instead of fighting Ward who we would all agree now would know you out within 8 rounds, who's the cherry picker now? Anyway the fight goes the distance and your hand will be raised in victory but what does that get you? Nothing because all you did is beat a smaller guy who you shouldn't be fighting anyway. Quit ducking bigger guys and prove yourself to be a true champion.
                    Yep, what this guy said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
                      Triple G's logic is stupid, if I look beautiful against Jacob this fight isn't made. Just acknowledge that Jacobs gave you a run for your money and shut up. I actually think Jacobs was robbed in that fight. Canelo should be fighting Jacobs instead of you triple G. But since you got the fight you wanted in canelo, a smaller guy, instead of fighting Ward who we would all agree now would know you out within 8 rounds, who's the cherry picker now? Anyway the fight goes the distance and your hand will be raised in victory but what does that get you? Nothing because all you did is beat a smaller guy who you shouldn't be fighting anyway. Quit ducking bigger guys and prove yourself to be a true champion.
                      It gets him millions of dollars just to start with. It gets rid of some skeptics. I also allows him to go after the last belt he doesn't have.

Comment

Working...
                      X