Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Everybody fights for money
    Yep. The idea that Canelo was somehow afraid to fight GGG is kinda schoolyard silly. It has always been about the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Yep. The idea that Canelo was somehow afraid to fight GGG is kinda schoolyard silly. It has always been about the money.
      I do think he is protected though. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a great game plan after watching the Brook and Jacobs fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        I wonder if he got that tbh. It makes little sense for Oscar panty man to invest money in a fight like this without some sort of idea on the money aspect. Golovkin got what? 3 million or so vs Jacobs? I'm really doubting 15 million. From a business standpoint the risk seems very high that there will be any major return. Especially now with Floyd fighting McGregor.
        Good points. I don't think it will have the huge PPV numbers people were talking about, but I don't think the Mayweather fight is in August will be a factor. A large portion of the PPV buys for the Mayweather "fight" will probably be MMA boys who don't pay to watch boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          LMAO @ betting fake points no, how about a sig bet!

The loser must put a sig that the winner wants on their profile for 3 weeks!!

Canelo beats Golovkin and he loses then yours will be "Golovkin destroys Marvin Hagler"

Deal?
          Any sig you want. Just put it up there. No way Canelo beats Canelo in any fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
            Lmao nice excuse for GGGirl ,but brings brook up aka glass eye socket to fight him .Now we know S.O.G would of beat tha sshhttt out of Borat. Now go get your shine box pssy .
            Really? Did you miss the stories about GGG always getting the better of Kovalev in sparring? Thats the same Kovalev that out landed Ward in both fights and to most really won the first fight. Think again.

The point being that Ward hasn't even fought at smw in years, why would the mw champ fight him at lhw? That's ignorant. You're ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I do think he is protected though. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a great game plan after watching the Brook and Jacobs fights.
              There might be some of that. Oscar did protect Canelo until Canelo told him to get him better opponents and in some cases, the scoring seemed to favor Canelo. That is interesting to me because De La Hoya did not catch any breaks from the judges, and he was more popular that Canelo. He lost a couple of fights on the scorecard that he clearly won in the ring.

Comment

• That was a super close fight

I had scored it 114-113 jacobs

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Really? Did you miss the stories about GGG always getting the better of Kovalev in sparring? Thats the same Kovalev that out landed Ward in both fights and to most really won the first fight. Think again.

The point being that Ward hasn't even fought at smw in years, why would the mw champ fight him at lhw? That's ignorant. You're ignorant.
                  Kov isn't ward and keep making excuses for trippleGirl , now all of a sudden it's ridiculous to move up in weight to fight riiiigght fkn joke . Ward would tap that ass , now go get your shine box pssy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Any sig you want. Just put it up there. No way Canelo beats Canelo in any fashion.
                    It's a sig bet then,.lets see if I can be 2-1 in sig gets!

Viva Canelo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post

that is exactly what it was, a perfect description

and it was mainly initiated by the same posters who did the same thing to Mayweather when Pac shat the bed over testing

I think that is the main reason why a lot of posters feel negatively toward those fans

Comment

Working...
                      X