Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Boxing Goat;17796919]Again, wtf is a shine box?

And why all the talk of **** love? Is that what you're into?

Now on topic: Brook didn't really come up two weight classes you dumb b@tch. He could barely make 147 again and walks around about 170-175. That's one of the reasons he looked shot against Spence Jr. Hearn offered him the fight when Eubank Jr. turned it down. The other middleweights didn't want any so that's what GGG settled for. Now that he looked a little vulnerable against Jacobs, Canelo comes out and wants to face him. Surprise, surprise.

And while we're talking about it, why would Golovkin move from the MW division when he hasn't even unified or taken the lineal title yet? He's on a historical run. It's not like Brook had any real reason other than an alphabet soup title at 147 keeping him there.

It's this simple. You do not have the brain power to carry a conversation with me so I'm done wasting my time debating with a child who cant articulate what I'm saying and by the looks of it can't even really read or write.

Dumb a55es get Blocked.[/QUOTE.
    Last edited by Realboxingfan1; 06-24-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Again, wtf is a shine box?

And why all the talk of **** love? Is that what you're into?

Now on topic: Brook didn't really come up two weight classes you dumb b@tch. He could barely make 147 again and walks around about 170-175. That's one of the reasons he looked shot against Spence Jr. Hearn offered him the fight when Eubank Jr. turned it down. The other middleweights didn't want any so that's what GGG settled for. Now that he looked a little vulnerable against Jacobs, Canelo comes out and wants to face him. Surprise, surprise.

And while we're talking about it, why would Golovkin move from the MW division when he hasn't even unified or taken the lineal title yet? He's on a historical run. It's not like Brook had any real reason other than an alphabet soup title at 147 keeping him there.

It's this simple. You do not have the brain power to carry a conversation with me so I'm done wasting my time debating with a child who cant articulate what I'm saying and by the looks of it can't even really read or write.

Dumb a55es get Blocked.
      I'm dealing with a fkn ******ed gay boy lmao.This dude says brook didn't move up two weight classes to fight GGGirl,when brook just fought and lost his title at 147 .So how is that not two divisions from middleweight dumb fk and your ******iness kicks in even more saying brook walks around 170 lmao . Most boxers when not in training walk around a different weight , it's called training for a fight stupid and getting in shape. I myself when not in the gym blow up to a different weight , who doesn't know that lol.I see you write these fairytale stories to defend GGGirl and in your sick minded head say oh man I wrote this so it's true.you are fkn ******ed and don't know sshhttt.Daaammm GGGirl fans are the new pac-tards. Now go get your shine box ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        that is exactly what it was, a perfect description

and it was mainly initiated by the same posters who did the same thing to Mayweather when Pac shat the bed over testing

I think that is the main reason why a lot of posters feel negatively toward those fans
        It is hard to appreciate the mindset of boxers and their advisers at the Mayweather or Canelo level. It is best to think of them as corporate conglomerates operating at a very sophisticated level, with boxing as the vehicle for generating a multitude of corporate income streams. Very few of us know this world so we have to rely on our own experiences. We know if a guy does not want to make a fight right away, "he has to be ducking, or is afraid" No! He is jockeying for advantage --financial and otherwise. We can compare it to this: They deal in sophisticated financial derivatives and short sales and we understand passbook savings accounts.

Comment

• So full of **** lol. If Canelo KO's him then he can sell to the media "If me would've beat Canelo me no get Saunders. Me had to lose by KO man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            The story was confirmed by their mutual trainer and not denied by Sergey so that pretty much confirms it.

And while I don't think sparring means everything, it does mean something.

And no sh@t Ward is better than Jacobs lol

But guess what, I already said styles make fights and to think GGG with all he has done as a pro and amateur would get blown out by Ward is ignorant.

Remember this, GGG doesn't gas out in the 4th-6th round.

Ward would be waaaaaay too much for Golovkin

which is why they ducked him

Comment

Working...
            X