Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am GGG fan but I don't believe that GGG could KO Jacobs. He looked very tired. He was very slow. He wouldn't catch Jacobs by a clean KO shot. If he really could KO Jacobs he would win Jacobs more confident. It was very close fight. GGG started to talk too much.

Comment

• Gigi, if it wasn't for Proposed Canelo fight, you would not got the gift decision. You know, fans know, and Canelo knows. That's why he took the fight.

Comment

• GGG is talking too much. It is bad. He is going to be in a funny situation like Kovalev...

Comment

• If GGG gets in the ring in a great shape like against Lemieux then Canelo is in a big trouble. But if he gets in the ring like against Jacobs or Kassim Ouma, then GGG is in a big trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            GGG: "If I looked beautiful, like after the first knockdown I finished him, probably I don’t have right now September 16th.”

I tried to tell you knuckleheads. Gennady knew he had to allow himself to look vulnerable to get this fight.

Right out of his f@cking mouth now. Are you going to dispute what I said again?
            Ggg just says the fact "if I looked beautiful...". He is not saying that he could look beautiful but he didn't do that. He says only the fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              "Andre....hes too much for me" golovkin. Would you like the video?
              I have seen this video. Gennady's english is not good. He meant "Andre is too big for me". I think so. My english is also not good. I undertand him.

Have you watched the video in which they are together ? Ward is much bigger than GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                Lol yep....
                You know the actually believe that ****, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  Lemeiux, Brook, Jacobs Vs. Liam Smith, Khan, weight drained Chavez jr... seems to me canela's been the one fighting washed up tomato cans.
                  Ha ha . It is very funny that even Canelo said that "look at the opponent of Golovkin, he fights against bums". Canelo said this when GGG defeated mandatory boxer Wade. But even though GGG was mandatory to Canelo's belt, Canelo picked chinny tiny Amir Khan. Lol. Who fights bums?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
                    Like Kovalev lol ?
                    worse

kovalev was actually competitive. little g will be completely outclassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      This guy is in for a very rude awakening come September!

Canelo has some real dog in him!
                      Golovkin feasting on garbage collectors, half way house convicts until he faced someone who wasn't afraid of him and we saw what happened!

The guy was getting lit up and that's Jacobs who showed him too much respect!..

I also saw how Golovkin immediately covered that body or took a step back when Jacobs was walloping him downstairs, Canelo is a much better body attacker!

He will invest in going downstairs after he counters that jab and by round 7 or 8 Golovkin will be breathing out his mouth still headhunting!
                      Jacobs is also alot faster with his feet and bigger than canelo. Has better stamina, also hits harder. GGG is going to walk canelo down and wear him out. Canelo likes to take breaks mid fight and has cement feet. That will be his undoing.

Comment

Working...
                      X