Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev: I admit Ward was better. I give him credit. But I fought against two man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
    Take a look at the trajectory of the punch and the position of Wards arms, now go and give us another angle of this shot so I can completely debunk your low blow claim.
    You want me to go and find other angles? You are the one saying you can debunk it, you go find them.

Comment

The sport of boxing will be better when this melodonium taking chump is out of it

Comment

Piss off Moanalev

Comment

Kovalev was in worst shape than I thought. He was seeing two Andre Wards! Maybe he thought the other Ward punched him in the nuts.

Comment

Ward beat this dude so bad he thought it was two people beating him, LOL!
            The only 2's in the ring that night was Ward's 2 fist beating his a.ss!

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              So what, you think that was low but not the three shots the fight ended on?
              I couldn't see all 3, all I know is the guy looked at the ref all friggen night, tried to tell the ref shots were low that weren't, was a ****ing little crybaby b1tch that ran his mouth the whole lead up to the fight about ending careers (while he walked away like a puzzy), tweeted racist ****, "ward hits like a girl", and that same tough guy almost got his head knocked off and in the process lost ALL of his aura of invincibility, and likely got his own career ended...see ya on ESPN soon kovie!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                giving respect and excuses at the same time....lol
                Lmao it's like it hurts his soul to give credit.

Comment

Oh yeah, acknowledgement with obvious lacing of excuses.

"He beat me, but here's why he shouldn't have beaten me".

Just like the old "I'm sorry if anyone got offended".

It'll be a dark day in hell when Kovalev can tip his cap and walk away - instead, he'll sit there and play the blame game.

Take some responsibility for your own failures, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    Dude, stop with the BS. He gave respect to Ward which Is something that the majority of us didn't think we would ever see and their were no excuses because the final punch to end the fight was low and Instead of giving him the standard 5 minute rest period, the fight was waved off.
                    The guy quit...

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
                      Take a look at the trajectory of the punch and the position of Wards arms, now go and give us another angle of this shot so I can completely debunk your low blow claim.
                      Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      The whole NSAC needs to be overhauled. Don't they understand that rules are rules?

The fact that Kovalev wasn't DQ'd immediately is a disgrace to the sport
                      Here is the BS of the stadium view that Robbie is posting:

Here is HBO angle of the BS the Robbie is posting:

Comment

Working...
                      X