Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev: I admit Ward was better. I give him credit. But I fought against two man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
    What does he mean by this? Was he saying Ward was as tough as two men? He was also fighting against himself? Does he mean Tony Weeks?

Could you imagine if the ref was Jay Nady? It would have been him and Ward against Nady lol.
    He obviously means Weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      That was a low blow but not the final punch that caused the referee to stop the fight. F#^K off with your videos.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        Dude, stop with the BS. He gave respect to Ward which Is something that the majority of us didn't think we would ever see and their were no excuses because the final punch to end the fight was low and Instead of giving him the standard 5 minute rest period, the fight was waved off.
        He still made excuses

Comment

So what, you think that was low but not the three shots the fight ended on?

Comment

That was a low blow but not the final punch that caused the referee to stop the fight. F#^K off with your videos.

Comment

A good indicator that a punch is low is when the punch is below the guard f a guy prioritizing body defence.
              It would require extended arms.
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 06-20-2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                He still made excuses
                How Is It an excuse when It actually happened and the referee stopped the fight? Listen, he was getting beat and would have most likely lost anyway but the referee should not have stopped that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  So what, you think that was low but not the three shots the fight ended on?
                  That's lower than any punch Ward threw. The last shot was low. Ref didn't see where it landed because Kovalev was hunched over, just like Ward was in that gif.

Comment

Plz do not come in here suggesting anything other than what supports my agenda.

Ward is a CHEAT and no amount of headlocks, rabbit punches, or Kovy to Ward lowbows can change the fact that WARD stopped the fight after punching Sergio at least a dozen times in the cup

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      giving respect and excuses at the same time....lol
                      i could watch kovalev eat that chocolate brownie all night long(no ****)

Comment

Working...
                      X