Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev: I admit Ward was better. I give him credit. But I fought against two man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev: I admit Ward was better. I give him credit. But I fought against two man.

����I admit, that Ward was better in rematch. I give him credit he did his homework with "A" and showed his professionalism and discipline. But he didn't put an end to our clash. I fought with two people in the ring...
    I will be back!

https://www.facebook.com/thekrusher/...type=3&theater

What does he mean by this? Was he saying Ward was as tough as two men? He was also fighting against himself? Does he mean Tony Weeks?

Could you imagine if the ref was Jay Nady? It would have been him and Ward against Nady lol.

Comment

True. Ward had home advantage. The ref had opportunity to prove he waznt totally biased and he failed the test badly

Comment

Comment

giving respect and excuses at the same time....lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Dude, stop with the BS. He gave respect to Ward which Is something that the majority of us didn't think we would ever see and their were no excuses because the final punch to end the fight was low and Instead of giving him the standard 5 minute rest period, the fight was waved off.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                Dude, stop with the BS. He gave respect to Ward which Is something that the majority of us didn't think we would ever see and their were no excuses because the final punch to end the fight was low and Instead of giving him the standard 5 minute rest period, the fight was waved off.
                No excuses?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    No excuses?
                    What was the excuse? Did the referee let low blows go In this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X