Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev: I admit Ward was better. I give him credit. But I fought against two man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Lol @ you claiming that's Kovalev's elbow and glove. Especially in these ****ty ass pics. So, where's Ward's other arm?

This kid got x-ray vision. He can see Kovalev's glove thru Ward's forearm.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      So, what exactly lifted Ward's trunk in this GIF?

The wind from the punch missing?
      You can see it all in the hbo angle. The hook hits the beltline verging from the right and thats why the right trunk is pulled up. It didnt hit the crotch, it was retracting even befpre that point.
      Last edited by SplitSecond; 06-21-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        It's not an excuse if its true. The fight was called off as a result of low blows. Weeks dropped the ball.
        Dropped the ball before kovalev got dropped instead of looking like he was trying to push out a big turd sitting on the ropes like a b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          Ward looked great and made the proper adjustments and was well on his way to ending the fight legitimately, but there Is no denying that the fight ended with an Illegal shot. It Is pathetic really watching them attempt to deny It and call It a borderline shot.
          I think Kovalev could have been finished there too but who knows??? He could have survived and who knows what happens??? Weeks dropped the ball man. Smfh

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            I think Kovalev could have been finished there too but who knows??? He could have survived and who knows what happens??? Weeks dropped the ball man. Smfh
            He sure did, really a shame In such a high caliber fight.

Comment

Working...
            X