Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev: I admit Ward was better. I give him credit. But I fought against two man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    Dude, stop with the BS. He gave respect to Ward which Is something that the majority of us didn't think we would ever see and their were no excuses because the final punch to end the fight was low and Instead of giving him the standard 5 minute rest period, the fight was waved off.
    These guys wanted a Ward win so bad that they don't care how it happened.... They're just glad that he won. It's kinda sad but funny at the same time. It's amusing to me to see them play dumb when it comes to the low blows and stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Lol time to move on. Ward won, Kovalev fell apart and at least for this fight, the Krusher got crushed. Both fighter are still amongst the best in the world. Let all the whining and belly aching go. Accept it and on to the next fights.
      True, Ward was beyond Impressive In the fight and did something that the majority of us didn't think was possible and that was hurt Kovalev to the jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        There's a few camera angles of the final blows and only 1 shows 1 shot landing cleanly. Weeks wasn't stood centre like that camera, it's very likely his view was obscured.
        Maybe, maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          These guys wanted a Ward win so bad that they don't care how it happened.... They're just glad that he won. It's kinda sad but funny at the same time. It's amusing to me to see them play dumb when it comes to the low blows and stoppage.
          Ward looked great and made the proper adjustments and was well on his way to ending the fight legitimately, but there Is no denying that the fight ended with an Illegal shot. It Is pathetic really watching them attempt to deny It and call It a borderline shot.

Comment

To beat Ward, you need a very high level of stamina. He makes you miss a lot, blocks a lot, and is constantly thinking and moving in there. The body shots are also severely draining.

Comment

Tony Weeks P4P #1 Boxer confirmed

Comment

The whole NSAC needs to be overhauled. Don't they understand that rules are rules?

The fact that Kovalev wasn't DQ'd immediately is a disgrace to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  giving respect and excuses at the same time....lol
                  Respect to his opponent (for the rest of the fight) and complaints about the ****ty ref for blowing critical calls. What part is confusing you?

Comment

I think he is being too humble, I don't think Ward done much better I think Kovalev pressure was much the better, but sadly the referees were once again in the fix, but this was to be expected from the last fix job.
                    You simply cannot have 3 American judges and an American referee who is the same colour as Ward. I think there is likely a racial and country support thing going on here, just look at the blind idiots who deny the low blows.

Golota is a scumbag for it, but Ward ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh BORDERLINE... yeah, uhuh, borderline that is my new word of the month, you lot are not real boxing fans that is my stance a real fan of the sport would call it like it is.

Comment

Take a look at the trajectory of the punch and the position of Wards arms, now go and give us another angle of this shot so I can completely debunk your low blow claim.

Comment

Working...
                      X