Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook "I couldn't see" yet he looks directly at the presenter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

during the interview he wasn't getting jabbed....talk about how Khan got booed and nearly lynched and Hamed & Brook got standing ovations

Comment

Well be wasn't getting punched in it anymore. When he took the knee in the 11th he got cracked by a right hook and a left straight went right into his damn eye. Give the man some credit for his resolve.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        True story! Real warriors fight on. Funny how Brook kept calling himself a true warrior or whatever post fight. The guy is a dang quitter y'all! Warriors don't quit FFS. He had less than 2 rounds to go, get the decision on paper and not a ko/tko/etc.

If I was Khan I wouldn't give that guy another payday. Maybe Ortiz could give him his film agents number.

I'm going to say it like I said it before: Brook is another UK hype job. So fcuking what he beat b-level Porter? Besides that he ain't fought nobody with 36 frickin wins unless you count Matton and an old Ndou. The UK loves to pad careers with a ton of domestics.

Its time to step out of the dark ages and step into the new world.
        Brook was once a very talented, very quick, very sharp reflexed fighter, he let that go to waste by spending his prime fighting bums.

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Great fight, kell was hurt & he quit. I still give him props, he fought a good fight.
        Props for what?

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Well be wasn't getting punched in it anymore. When he took the knee in the 11th he got cracked by a right hook and a left straight went right into his damn eye. Give the man some credit for his resolve.
        If you have a broken orbital and you can't see, you will not be looking directly in one direction, plus you will not be able to stop blinking becausei t would be a natural, nervous response to the injury.

I know what I'm talking about when it comes to certain medical issues but really, you could easily use Google to researc heye injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Watch the post fight interviews, he claims he couldn't see, although "the eye was better than it was against GGG" (lol) and yet he looks directly at the interviewer, looks at the crowd, isn't even blinking as weirdly as he did vs GGG...what a plonker
          Did he say he was completely blind? You think it's hard to see an interviewer standing still a few inches away?

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
            Did he say he was completely blind? You think it's hard to see an interviewer standing still a few inches away?
            Don't be stupid

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
              Exactly, I don't know how you can compare seeing a stationary person to hurtful punches coming at whatever miles per hour..... the fracture was confirmed later on and in all honesty Brook was a beaten man at that point and needed a KO.

Boxing fans are trash sometimes, these same guys talking this mess will be the same ones opting not to donate to you when you're physically impaired and unable to provide for yourself.

You have to look out for yourself sometimes in life, these fighters have lives beyond boxing.... remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                There is no proof his orbital bone was broke and even if it was, it was likely a small fracture.

Considering I have seen real life orbital bone breaks, Brook was not blinking funny in the interview at all, his eye did not water, he did not look like he was distressed or could not focus.

He showed more of those symptoms during and after the GGG fight but last night was a joke.

On top of all that, I've seen Margarito and Morales fight on with worsei njuries, I've seen AA, Williams and so many others fight on with worse injuries. You're all acting like boxing is a non contact sport and injuries won't happen.

Brook quit, plain and simple. He should never appear on ppv again.
                Well said. Magarito wouldnt quit would he? Kell should fight khan then retire. Hes record shows hes fought 3 world level operator's and come up short. Carson jones should of beat him!! Jeff horn sill ztop pac in 3

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Exactly, I don't know how you can compare seeing a stationary person to hurtful punches coming at whatever miles per hour..... the fracture was confirmed later on and in all honesty Brook was a beaten man at that point and needed a KO.

Boxing fans are trash sometimes, these same guys talking this mess will be the same ones opting not to donate to you when you're physically impaired and unable to provide for yourself.

You have to look out for yourself sometimes in life, these fighters have lives beyond boxing.... remember that.
                  Whu should people donate. They are earning fortunes you fool. BrookIis crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Dude. The man has broken orbital bone for three rounds. His heart would have wanted to fight but the scream of the mind would be stronger to give up and live to fight an another day.

And dont ever compare brook to ortiz. Ortiz was so heartkess that he got attacjed by one of his own fans screaming disappointment.
                    Hate to say this but not a lotmof people are convinced he broke his orbital bone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                      Whu should people donate. They are earning fortunes you fool. BrookIis crap.
                      Tell that to Gerald McClellan and Meldrick Taylor, ask them how much fortune they have left....

Ask Magomed and Gutknet how much fortune they have, you're a daft piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X