Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters continue this myth Castillo was robbed with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Thug View Post
    Close fight not a robbery! Go watch ggg vs Jacobs that's what you call a robbery
    I sincerely hope you're joking

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

full fight.SCORE IT ROUND BY ROUND PLEASE.....DO NOT POST YOUR OPINION IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SCORE THE FIGHT

ROUND 1-MAYWEATHER-10-9
      ROUND2-MAYWEATHER -10-9
      ROUND 3-MAYWEATHER-10-9
      ROUND 4-MAYWEATHER-10-9
      ROUND 5-MAYWEATHER-10-9
      ROUND 6 CASTILLO-10-9
      ROUND 7 CASTILLO 10-9
      ROUND 8 MAYWEATHER-10-8
      ROUND 9 MAYWEATHER-10-9
      ROUND 10 9-9
      ROUND 11-CASTILLO 10-9
      ROUND 12 CASTILLO 10-9

MY FINAL SCORE 115-111 MAYWEATHER
      the usual suspects wont come and score the fight...i did a thread like this a while back, good turn out but none of the trolls scored the fight

only a floyd detractor who hoped he lost will say this fight was a robbery in castillo's favor

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        Castillo won.

scorecard.........

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          Agree totally
          nice alt..havent seen you around here

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            Let's see some scores from people who thought Castillo won. Be prepared to defense your rounds.
            they never do

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Larry my dude you do realize you sound like a groupie.. don't ever call anyone out for that again.
              scorecard scrub.....

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Larry my dude you do realize you sound like a groupie.. don't ever call anyone out for that again.
                if you cant or refuse to score the fight....stop calling it a robbery...obviously you never saw the fight in its entirety nor scored it

i made a thread like this last year any none of you whining hoes scored the fight then and wont now....put up or stfu already

Comment

FM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12
                  JLC 6, 7, 8, 9
                  Mayweather 115-111

Comment

I havent seen the fight. I'm neither a "Floyd guy " nor a "Manny guy". (Being a GGG fan doesn't automatically make me a former Pac tard). I'll score the fight to the best of my ability, and let you know how I see the fight. Be back in about 30 mins or so

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      oh yeah youve really exposed everyone. someone posted castillo outlanding him in power punches (by far), total punches (by far) and having a better connect rate. HBO had castillo up 115-111. Your hero should have had a loss on his record, deal with it. 48-1.
                      punch stats are flawed...the view...the angles and the counters....fights are scored ROUND BY ROUND...SORRY CASUAL

feel free to post your round by round scorecard in the old thread i BUMPED...otherwise STFU.....back up your scorecard...show the rounds you gave each fighter so i can rip it to shreds lol

no way did either fighter win by 4 rounds...you literally gave castillo the rounds he won and all the swing rounds bwahahahhahhaahaa....some of us actually can read between the lines.....i posted 2 scored cards i had in detail

one was a draw, one was floyd winning by 2 points....115-111 is god awful for either fighter...clear biase your way bro....grow up...its not like money is involved bwahahahahahahahaa

Comment

Working...
                      X