Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters continue this myth Castillo was robbed with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry my dude you do realize you sound like a groupie.. don't ever call anyone out for that again.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      fights are scored by rounds son..lets see your round by round card
      yeah, i keep a copy of my castillo mayweather 1 scorecard in my wallet.

Just let me grab it out.

the couple of times of rewatched it and scored it, i had castilo winning pretty comfortably.

Comment

Im not watching it again but I had Castillo winning by a round or two the last time i did watch it.

Comment

But ARE THE FIRST to ***** and moan when they bring up Loma losing to Salido. HYPOCRITES for some reason we can't get rid of them.

Comment

Its the Mayweather tax. If he doesn't win by a wide convincing margin the other guy was robbed.

Comment

Larry's life has really been ruined by Mayweather. I can see him on his therapist's couch "but doc, Castillo threw and landed 50 more punches than Floyd, how in the world are fans saying Floyd lost?"

Then the buzzer goes off and doc replies, "Larry our time is up this week, but next week we will discuss why Floyd ducked Manny for five years. Meanwhile, help yourself to a lollipop on the way out."

Comment

Floyd's 0 makes them weep

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  still not 1 damn scorecard...just people repeating what they head
                  This is quite telling...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Larry's life has really been ruined by Mayweather. I can see him on his therapist's couch "but doc, Castillo threw and landed 50 more punches than Floyd, how in the world are fans saying Floyd lost?"

Then the buzzer goes off and doc replies, "Larry our time is up this week, but next week we will discuss why Floyd ducked Manny for five years. Meanwhile, help yourself to a lollipop on the way out."
                    you gone post your round by round scorecard??

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      This is quite telling...
                      They are exposing themselves 1 by 1

Comment

Working...
                      X