Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters continue this myth Castillo was robbed with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    im not rewatchign the whole fight and scoring it just to prove a point lol. castillo won, deal with it, get some counselling if that helps...
    Just admit you never scored it or watched the entire fight

Its obvious

You don't have the attention span to completely read a 10 line OP on this site but you scored this fight.....yea right

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      post your round by round scorecard...i have mine in the thread i bumped and why i gave it to either guy.

you dont have to be a fan to have a pissy scorecard...thats the easiest cover up " im a *insert name* fan doe!!!

post the full scorecard so i can roast you lol.....coward

I posted the scorecard in other threads long time ago but from what I remember Floyd won the first 4 rounds and then got injured and Castillo took over the rest of the fight I gave Floyd another round late and Castillo had a point deducted so the score is 114-113 Castillo, not like you would know how to score a fight tho you think Andre ward "schooled" kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I posted the scorecard in other threads long time ago but from what I remember Floyd won the first 4 rounds and then got injured and Castillo took over the rest of the fight I gave Floyd another round late and Castillo had a point deducted so the score is 114-113 Castillo, not like you would know how to score a fight tho you think Andre ward "schooled" kovalev
        share a post of mine where i said it was anything other than it was.....a close fight ward got the decision in

keep reaching

if you think floyd only won 1 round after round 4, you need a crash course on how to score fights

Comment

Comment

A good read:

Score it!... Floyd Mayweather vs Jose Luis Castillo 1

http://theboxingbulletin.blogspot.co...r-vs-jose.html

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
              nice alt

1) punch stats doesnt score fights

2) harold lederman is not an official judge and has shown propensity to give rounds to the aggressor whether effective or not

3) You have your own brain.....try using it

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                A good read:

Score it!... Floyd Mayweather vs Jose Luis Castillo 1

http://theboxingbulletin.blogspot.co...r-vs-jose.html
                did you score it though?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  nice alt

2) harold lederman is not an official judge and has shown propensity to give rounds to the aggressor whether effective or not

3) You have your own brain.....try using it

Lederman knows boxing .... much more than some random Floyd nuthugger on an internet forum (you ) .

FACT

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
                    Lederman knows boxing .... much more than some random Floyd nuthugger on an internet forum (you ) .

FACT
                    He knows it so well that he has decades worth of horrid scorecards

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      nice alt

1) True, boxing is scored round by round.
                      2) The aggressor wins the round if he is not getting outboxed clearly, hence the expression 'effective aggression'.
                      And if the two guys are throwing approximately same amount of punches, the one hitting harder wins the round. Thats how GGG's powerful jabs won him rounds over Jacob's arm punches or empty punches.
                      Why? Because it's a fight in the end and aim is to hurt, this is not a teasing play even though I favour technicians more. Sad for me as a technician not a puncher but these are facts. I think your also a technical boxer that's why you favour it.
                      Last edited by DinoCop; 04-27-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X