Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters continue this myth Castillo was robbed with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    if you cant or refuse to score the fight....stop calling it a robbery...obviously you never saw the fight in its entirety nor scored it

i made a thread like this last year any none of you whining hoes scored the fight then and wont now....put up or stfu already
    I've already put my scorecard.. and like I said I don't think much of it since floyd schooled him the second fight you pushing your bias agenda on the wrong person im a Floyd fan you dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I've already put my scorecard.. and like I said I don't think much of it since floyd schooled him the second fight you pushing your bias agenda on the wrong person im a Floyd fan you dumbass
      post your round by round scorecard...i have mine in the thread i bumped and why i gave it to either guy.

you dont have to be a fan to have a pissy scorecard...thats the easiest cover up " im a *insert name* fan doe!!!

post the full scorecard so i can roast you lol.....coward

Comment

Well Castillo was more robbed than Jacobs was, and look at Jacobs behaviour. Castillo was more robbed than kovalev even a d look at kovs behaviour

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Why do posters still talk about this old ass fight? Plus Floyd's been retired for 19 months. Are there no new topics you guys like discussing?
          Lets just stop talking about retired fighters altogether then.. Jones jr, Ali, Tyson, Trinidad, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard. ALL IRRELEVANT!!! Lol

Comment

I scored it 114-112 for Mayweather. I gave Floyd rounds 1,3,4,8,had 9 even, 11, and 12

Comment

It was close. your 115-111 is too wide i think. It really could have gone either way. It was definitely Floyd's closest fight for sure and nobody could have complained if Castillo got the decision.

The Maidana 1 fight was close but i still think Floyd won that in the end. I've seen them kinds of fights given the other way obviously but i think it would have been an injustice if Maidana had got the decision. Floyd won but it was close.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                I had Floyd losing by a point but it doesn't matter he was injured and he schooled Castillo a few months later when he was 100%.
                ... I didn't score the fight... But I, generally, subscribe to your point of view...

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                  Lets just stop talking about retired fighters altogether then.. Jones jr, Ali, Tyson, Trinidad, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard. ALL IRRELEVANT!!! Lol
                  I'm just saying this stuff should be in the Boxing History forum if anything. Or there should be a legit Floyd & Manny thread cuz wayyyyy to many mfers could talk about that stuff all dayyyyyy.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    punch stats are flawed...the view...the angles and the counters....fights are scored ROUND BY ROUND...SORRY CASUAL

feel free to post your round by round scorecard in the old thread i BUMPED...otherwise STFU.....back up your scorecard...show the rounds you gave each fighter so i can rip it to shreds lol

no way did either fighter win by 4 rounds...you literally gave castillo the rounds he won and all the swing rounds bwahahahhahhaahaa....some of us actually can read between the lines.....i posted 2 scored cards i had in detail

one was a draw, one was floyd winning by 2 points....115-111 is god awful for either fighter...clear biase your way bro....grow up...its not like money is involved bwahahahahahahahaa
                    im not rewatchign the whole fight and scoring it just to prove a point lol. castillo won, deal with it, get some counselling if that helps...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      im not rewatchign the whole fight and scoring it just to prove a point lol. castillo won, deal with it, get some counselling if that helps...
                      I don't have to deal with anything bwahahaha

Get over it, Castillo lost twice, mayweather retired 49-0 and you'll never have the satisfaction of seeing him lose

You can say the orange is purple a million times, won't change the fact it is not....sucks to be a detracting scrub huh

You guys talk about the man more than his biggest fans

Comment

Working...
                      X