Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Memo Expects Canelo To Be HEAVIER Than Chavez on Fight Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    People assuming that canelo who just fought at 154 his last fight and has never fought above 155 his entire career is just going to blow up to 164.5? Sorry I don't buy it. He will be much less then that. The 164.5 limit was put in to make the fight happen but only Chavez is to required to make that weight. The blueprint has been seen in Floyd and Manny smaller fighters who have gone up and faced guys 1 or more weight class bigger usually at a catch weight so they never come close to the limit. They go up a few lbs more then they normally would but not the limit so they as the naturally smaller fighter keep their speed. Floyd came in 150 for fights against Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo for the 154 titles. Manny did the same came in at 144 for catch weight for a belt at 154 against Margarito who came in 150. Came in at 142 for a fight at 147 against oscar. Canelo might not even come at 160 on weigh in.
    You are ******. Brook outweighed Golovkin and before that he fought at 147. So yes, it can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      This has gotten ******. No sane person is ever going to believe Canelo will weigh 185.
      Amir khan will

Comment

Chavez is way bigger than canelo no matter what weight they fight. It will be dumb if canelo gets fat overnight just to avoid being out weighted, i will be really disappointed at his team... he should be 160 on the scale and 177-78 on fight night ..

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          You are ******. Brook outweighed Golovkin and before that he fought at 147. So yes, it can happen.
          Phuk boy aren't you the one who screams GGG is a small middleweight and don't gain much after his fights? Is that the same for Chavez who misses weight and fights as high as 170 before his last fight? Chavez is a fat azzz and brook was ****** to put on all that weight to out weigh GGG. All it did was slow him down. You see pics of canelo does he look swole like he is htting the weights? Beat it Maxi Pad and take your GGG dyck sucking elsewhere and let the adults talk. Anyone who thinks 6'1 Chavez is going to be smaller then 5'8 Canelo is just plain re tarded.

Comment

I will expect the fighters to re hydrate to their best spar weight!
            If Canelo is sparring successfully at 175 then that should be his target re hydration mark.
            I would think that 180-82 would be Junior's mark.

You re hydrate to your best training performance weight!!!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              Chavez is way bigger than canelo no matter what weight they fight. It will be dumb if canelo gets fat overnight just to avoid being out weighted, i will be really disappointed at his team... he should be 160 on the scale and 177-78 on fight night ..
              Exactly he looks close to what i have seen from him in his previous fights from the training camp pics and videos. I bet he comes in at least 4 lbs under the contract weight. He's following the blueprint from Floyd when he fought bigger guys in higher weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                He's gonna suck a few protein shakes out of Oscar and the rest of the GBP boys.
                ^Spoken like a true expert on how to suck 20 lbs out a mans dlck, Ill have to take your word 4 it.:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Phuk boy aren't you the one who screams GGG is a small middleweight and don't gain much after his fights? Is that the same for Chavez who misses weight and fights as high as 170 before his last fight? Chavez is a fat azzz and brook was ****** to put on all that weight to out weigh GGG. All it did was slow him down. You see pics of canelo does he look swole like he is htting the weights? Beat it Maxi Pad and take your GGG dyck sucking elsewhere and let the adults talk. Anyone who thinks 6'1 Chavez is going to be smaller then 5'8 Canelo is just plain re tarded.
                  Few weeks ago I created a thread about a 140 fighter that was 6'2''... I Guess he is heavier than Chávez Jr right? Fool. And you didnt say anything about Brook, which gained 10+ pounds of muscle. Canelo can do the same.

Comment

Canelo Fat? Lol he is buildying muscle everywhere for this fight... Look at his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      I will expect the fighters to re hydrate to their best spar weight!
                      If Canelo is sparring successfully at 175 then that should be his target re hydration mark.
                      I would think that 180-82 would be Junior's mark.

You re hydrate to your best training performance weight!!!

Ray
                      Canelo looks like he's at his normal weight this far out from a fight the difference is he will have to cut less weight for the weighin but probably rehydrate at or slightly above his normal fight night weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X