Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: No Credit, Lomachenko Doing What I Did Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly what Mikey needs to do. He needs to stop playing and quit humble fighter and come out and dog everyone. His a fighter that we all know can walk the walk.

Comment

Hope this fight gets made. Very exciting fight

Comment

With all that said about Mikey quitting against Salido, and Lomachenko losing to Salido...Mikey is too big, too powerful, too strong for Lomachenko. It will be a good effort from Loma, he will get a lot of props but ultimately lose to Mikey by UD.

Comment

He has a point, but maybe he'd have more hype around himself if averaged more than a fight a year since 2013.

Comment

Is this really going to happen? Mikey Garcia vs. Vasyl Lomachenko? That's FOY candidate the day it gets signed!

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              Yes but he didn't rip through Salido in his second pro fight. I don't think he is overhyped. The Walters fight was very impressive as was the Martinez fight. The guy has 8 professional fights so u have to admit that he has accomplished alot in a short period of time.
              The Russell domination was also highly impressive. Garcia would have his hands full with lomachencho. Garcia sounds a bit jealous imo.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                I give Loma credit for the wins over Gary Russell and Nicholas Walters ( even though he took the fight after a year long layoff) it was impressive. But I just think Mikey Garcia is on a different level plus he'll have the experience and size advantage being that he isn't the one moving up.
                The lay off is ONLY walters fault. Do people forget that fight was supposed to happen like last may? Walters turned down a career high payday, AND lomachencho offering him 350k of his own purse and he STILL rejected it. At no time would walters have anything for lomachencho. Walters ended up with only 300k, because he waited.

Comment

Lomachenko would master class mikey

Comment

I remember Mikey Garcia quitting vs Salido, yes he knocked Salido down and Garcia had a broken nose because of an accidential headbutt and was asked if he wanted to continue. He was standing in his corner, and seemed to me like he was crying and begging to stop the fight.

If he was a warrior and real fighter he would have continued.

While Lomachenko fought Salido, Mikey Garcia was fighting guys with 0 yes ZERO professional wins on their record, not one two three wins, he fought bums with ZERO wins.

When Lomachenko beat Gary Russel in his third pro fight, Mikey Garcia fought another guy with 0 wins and 6 losses.

Also Nicholas Walters and Gary Russel are better than every single win on Mikey Garcias career record (36 wins).

Comment

Walter would probably KO mikey.

Loma was not ready for 7 consecutive low blows against Salido

Comment

Working...
                      X