Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: No Credit, Lomachenko Doing What I Did Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Mikey vs Loma, if the catch, is going to be a huge fight!!!!

The question is....does Arum want to place them chips?!
    I read in an article earlier today Arum said he has no hard feelings towards Mikey and would make that fight when Lomas ready. Hopefully it gets done after lomas next fight with Sosa. No marinating this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      This dudes extra ******!!!

Here's the fight RTARD. The fight was stopped by the doctors you Lying POS. A fighter quits that counts as a LOSS you dumb ***! Also ****** it was from a HEADBUTT dumb ***.

"Garcia brutalizes Salido"

"Garcia didn't get the knockout he had hoped for, but he kept dropping Orlando Salido -- four times in all"

"The best shot Salido landed? That was the head-butt that crashed into Garcia's nose in the eighth round."

"I trained for this," Garcia said. "That's why it looked so easy."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...lido-win-title

Here's the full fight since you don't know SHT and didn't even see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj6N1DPOyE0
      Thank you shadow I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read that nonsense Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        ROFL i remember mikey knockdown and stopped salido, the guy who whooped loma.
        Triangle theories gotta love em. But with this clown they don't ally to Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          The Russell domination was also highly impressive. Garcia would have his hands full with lomachencho. Garcia sounds a bit jealous imo.
          Oh snap! I forgot about the Russell fight. Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            Just to clarify I disagree with Mikey saying Loma is over rated. Lomachenko is one of my favorite fighters. Type in my username & Lomachenko in the search function to see what I've posted about him.

What I do agree with Mikey on is the timing of the match ups. While Loma was honing his craft in the amateurs, Mikey was whooping ass and a World champion.
            Okay. I see your point and I tend to agree.

Comment

Lets c Mikey take out nicholas walters 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Triangle theories gotta love em. But with this clown they don't ally to Floyd
                your ass still sore from the ass whooping salido gave loma?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  With all that said about Mikey quitting against Salido, and Lomachenko losing to Salido...Mikey is too big, too powerful, too strong for Lomachenko. It will be a good effort from Loma, he will get a lot of props but ultimately lose to Mikey by UD.
                  AND too mean.

I got an OPEN checkbook to ANY LomaTARD if they fight. I got Mikey.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-23-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Like I said, Loma with his couple fights already beat Gary Russel and Nicholas Walters, easily, Mikey has 36 wins and nobody on his record that is comparable. Great fight, Mikey is much bigger though and Loma would have to move up in weight again, but i still think he takes it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      your ass still sore from the ass whooping salido gave loma?
                      You know salido still almost lost and still almost got knocked out right? You did watch the fight right?

Comment

Working...
                      X