Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: No Credit, Lomachenko Doing What I Did Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
    Lets c Mikey take out nicholas walters 1st
    ???? Who???

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      ROFL i remember mikey knockdown and stopped salido, the guy who whooped loma.
      Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      your ass still sore from the ass whooping salido gave loma?
      I'm not a fan of loma dumb azz
      I'm a salido and Garcia fan so there goes another one of your ****** theories

Comment

• Two of my very favorite fighters. I root for no one in this bout, just enjoy the skills in the ring.

Comment

• Mandown

Mikey taking nothing but head shots. somebody check Loma's pulse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            yeah, he is doing what you did years ago but he is doing it with less than 10 professional fights.
            I don't wanna hear that. with almost 400 amateur fights he was ready for the pros two years before his debut. Salido beat that a.ss gotta give credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Those ain't excuses, pal. Salido should've been disqualified or at least had two points taken away for all those low blows. Had the latter happened, Loma would've won the decision. It wasn't a pretty fight and Loma didn't look good early, but spare me this "Loma gat his ass whoop doe!" nonsense. Second, I'd hardly call Salido the better man. His tactics were disgraceful but I blame that idiot Laurence Cole more than anyone.
              Lomachenko should've been deducted numerous points for excessive clinching. even the HBO commentary said so. Lawrence Cole let them both bend the rules. and Loma didn't really come along until the last 2-3 rounds. he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Once again solido did not beat loma you can't score points on low blows, loma was screwed they didn't want him to be a champ so quick.
                who's they??

Comment

• I like that Arum wants Garcia and Loma, intriguing fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                    who's they??
                    the establishment, its a conspiracy

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      the establishment, its a conspiracy
                      I read that in Tyson's voice.

Comment

Working...
                      X