Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence walks around 176? wtfffff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do realize no welter walks around at 147..

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Wow he's a cruiserweight!! He should move up and fight cruiserweight killa Golovkin!!

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        I think most welters probably walk around at 170+ ..... I know for a fact Cotto and Clottey did back in the day and they weren't as tall as Spence. I think Maidana and Victor Ortiz did too.
        True. I remember that as well.

Comment

Spen is almost 5'10'', he is similar in size to the a lot of the top welters of the past (Leonard, Oscar, Tito, Hearns and co). With Judah and co, we entered into the age of small welters but with Brook at 5'9 and Spence a lil bit taller, this is the age of the big welter again. Hopefully but Spence looks pretty muscular at his walk around weight so I wonder how the cut will affect him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Yep. He's bigger than Brook. If he can make weight so can Brook.
            Nope, Brook walks around at 185 and was 176 with little fat at the 30day weigh in for Golovkin. Spence has been quoted as saying he has no trouble making weight and walks around at 168 in general and Brook has been known to struggle at the weight for years.

Comment

The thing is Brook walks around at 185 . weighed in at 178 for the 30day weigh in for Golovkin, in his boxers carrying very little body fat. His struggle with the weight is well known. Spence says he has no problem with the weight and walks around at 170.Its no excuse, just the facts.

Comment

His nipples weigh the best part of 10lbs...each.

Comment

Yep he said it at the presser.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    I think most welters probably walk around at 170+ ..... I know for a fact Cotto and Clottey did back in the day and they weren't as tall as Spence. I think Maidana and Victor Ortiz did too.
                    Watch your mouth Miguel never walked around that weight.

Comment

These guys walk around 175ish and upwards, but they all fight at 147... TBE walks around at 160ish when he was retired!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X