Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But G knocked out Wade and Willie Monroe! That makes him p4p #1. lol. Yea, its easy to look like a killer fighting bums. Broner did the same thing, but he didn't wait until he was 35 to fight a real opponent. Now AB has been exposed. Same with G.

Paid off judges kept G's hype train rolling though. G really wants to fight Canelo. He just refuses to sign any contract to do that. lmao. Canelo would roll right over Daniel Jacobs 8 days a week.

P4P Champion of the World... Andre Ward!!!

How you love that G worshippers? G called out Ward, Ward said okay sent him a contract and G said no, maybe in a couple years though. Ward said okay, I will move up and fight Krusher then. He did just that and beat him. Ward already exposed G as a coward, Canelo did that again, and now Jacobs exposed G as a Butterbean. Someone who looks great ko'ing nobodies, but can't beat any of the top fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
      I was reading the RBR and this sounds like a robbery... Can anyone confirm?
      Can't confirm that because it wasn't. Close fight though. I watched it on YouTube this morning.

Comment

• GGG = Gift Gift Gift

GGG lost and everyone knows it. On another note GGG showed too much that Canelo fight may not happen. Or maybe it does because pay day too large and don't want to risk losing $$$$

Comment

• What happened to my old friend GGG? Does anybody have any idea what has happened to him. He hasn't been the same since he knocked out Dominic Wade in 2016. Ever since then he hasn't looked the same.

Comment

• HAHA don't you love it when the haters cry. So great how all the crybabies replied all at once to this thread. Little bitches, GGG will destroy him in the rematch.

Jacobs was so shook by the power he tried grabbing GGG's leg

Comment

• Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
              But G knocked out Wade and Willie Monroe! That makes him p4p #1. lol. Yea, its easy to look like a killer fighting bums. Broner did the same thing, but he didn't wait until he was 35 to fight a real opponent. Now AB has been exposed. Same with G.

Paid off judges kept G's hype train rolling though. G really wants to fight Canelo. He just refuses to sign any contract to do that. lmao. Canelo would roll right over Daniel Jacobs 8 days a week.

P4P Champion of the World... Andre Ward!!!

How you love that G worshippers? G called out Ward, Ward said okay sent him a contract and G said no, maybe in a couple years though. Ward said okay, I will move up and fight Krusher then. He did just that and beat him. Ward already exposed G as a coward, Canelo did that again, and now Jacobs exposed G as a Butterbean. Someone who looks great ko'ing nobodies, but can't beat any of the top fighters.
              Where did all these pro-Jacob accounts come from with only 10 posts a year come from?

This is like the 20th one I've seen in this thread.

Comment

• Very close fight, Jacobs was having a good round 9 but then Golovkin landed some clean shots and won the round in the end, I could see the fight either way but moments like that are crucial in a close fight. Then again he would have still won by SD on the cards if they gave Jacobs round 9.

Comment

• These guys can gloat and savor over their hero's victory all they want, which was clearly a gift. However, one thing is for certain; With his 23 straight knockout streak which have now come to an end, that has spanned over 9 years and judging by his past two performances he won't remain an undefeated champion very long. His aura of invincibility is over. He will no longer be perceived as this indestructible and irresistible force that he once was and that's a fact.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 03-19-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    These guys can gloat and savor over their hero's victory all they want, which was clearly a gift. However, one thing is for certain; With his 23 straight knockout streak has now come to an end, which spanned 9 years and judging by his past two performances he won't remain an undefeated champion very long. His aura of invincibility is over. He will no longer be perceived as this indestructible and irresistible force that he once was and that's a fact.
                    You can cry as
                    much as you want but GGG won this fight PERIOD. if Jacobs wants a
                    rematch they better weight that s.o.b and vada test him, so he does not CHEAT again.
                    Last edited by MantisToboggan; 03-19-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Gift won rds 4,9,12 and you can make a case for 1,5,11 so unless all the close rds went his way he lost. His idk how many belt defenses are a joke because most weren't for the actual belt, his opposition has been subpar, and he gets a gift decision vs the first MW threat he's fought and some of you are talking about HoF? GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                      X