Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had ggg by a couple of points, a lot of Jacobs punches misses or hit the gloves, great fight though, so pollo vista is gone, I hope so, just a troll

Comment

• I had Jacobs winning by 2 points 115-113. I agree with other commentators that Golovkin looked very ordinary and very slow at times. It was a brilliant tactical fight by Jacobs and Sanchez was clueless in advising or motivating GGG in the corner. I guess the boxing world did not WANT to prevent its boxing star in GGG to face another star in Canelo.

Comment

• Jacobs won this fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
          Yes it was all good when their man won lol
          so who is your man?

Clearly not the American.
          What kind of US citizen are you??

Gigi needed a gift..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgtairborne24 View Post
            You should have kept running. Anyone who calls that decision a "robbery" is either dumb as hell when it comes to boxing or they don't like GGG because he's white. The damn score was accurate for the type of fight it was. A hard close fight with a knockdown but Jacobs did stay on the defensive too long at times also.
            Not sure what white has to do with anything. I dont care if he's purple, I thought It was A Close Fight. For the record, though, GGG isn't "white". He's Asian. Kazakhstan is part of Asia, thus, he is Asian.

Comment

• Easy to be a Monster and exciting versus lesser guys.

There's nothing special about Jacob as a boxer, and yet look at how GGG looked when he finally goes in there with someone above decent, he turned into a Boring ass fighter. Abandoned his super aggrieve style, and fought timid compared to how he usually fights.

Comment

• Just because GGG didn't KO Jacobs I guess that means he lost. LOL I thought GGG clearly beat Jacobs with the Jab alone.... Close fight and Jacobs closed well but did little early on

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                  Guys gotta be honest here, I had a lot of alcohol on my body but I really saw a very human GGG having a hundred problems cutting off the ring..........................................and I'm a huge GGG fan, is this the alcohol??? or I saw a vulnerable Golovkin.
                  he played cautiously, usually he punch to the body alot but he didn't today coz it'd open her defence
                  the way jacobs threw his punches

now that's another blueprint to beat golovkin, fighters will line up to fight him now

Comment

• GGG the deserving winner, close but clear.

That fight wasn't exactly a masterpiece by him though

Comment

• GGG fans you take your win and STFU that is NOT a win to brag on or talk **** about he you take a deep breath and be thankful your guy got out with a win because that was the TOUGHEST fight of his LIFE!

MAJOR Respect and my Apologies to him(JACOBS) I believed the GGG Power talk and I thought GGG would destroy him
                      Last edited by sicko; 03-19-2017, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X