Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin is Asking For More Than He Deserves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
    You're wasting your time bro, Shadoww702 is a bonafide imbecile and I'm putting it very very lightly.
    It took me a few quotes to see it... but i see it now...
    good looking out!

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
      How much does GGG take home after K2 gets paid?
      With K@ probably $7 million??? and K2 takes $8.

How much you think Canelo does???

Comment

This is how blind your ******ed goofy as s is...

You said Canelo vacated because it would've been foolish for him to accept the purse bid from K2 right? So in your teenage wisdom you think that was great right? Why should Canelo settle for less money?

But somehow you think GGG, the lineal kingpin, boogeyman of the middleweight division who has sold out Madison Square Garden, Stub Hub Center, O2 Arena, The Forum is a fool for not accepting a flat fee? And you wonder how and why you're not a bonafide IMBECILE????

Neeeeeeeah PLEASE!! You are one funny backpacker!!

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Bet you accounts or ANY amount that Chavez Jr/ Canelo does at LEAST 3x the PPV buys GGG/Jacobs does??? But your a BI@TCH who just talks to talk... Waste your time with that sht??? Or better yet loser closes their account??? ***n be nice get rid of some dude that HATES MexiCANS!

Comment

Guys, stop this already.

It's not Canelo's place to offer GGG flat fee.

So, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. A Mexican with red hair. Had a boxing crazy nation behind him. Had the luxury of creating his own weight class.

That gives him the right to invite Golovkin into the ring after KO-ing a chinny ex-lightweight and then drop the belt? Disrespect Golovkin by giving him a fixed fee for the biggest fight in boxing?

Stop counting Golovkin's money and years left in his boxing life.

Golovkin won't accept a flat fee for this fight. And he's prepared to let the fight go over this. And he's right.

For Golovkin the recognition is worth more than the money. That's his currency. Pay him his due and make the fight.

Comment

Do I think Canelo is afraid of a GGG showdown? No. Do I think he's stalling and trying to take advantage of the near decade age gap between the two? Yep. Do I support what he's doing? Nope. Do I feel bad for GGG? Absolutely not.

I lost the ability to feel bad for Gennady in this situation when he played the A-side/B-side game with Ward. As a fight fan, I wanna see this fight sooner rather than later. GGG really has no leverage in negotiations with Canelo. Canelo was part of a then record breaking PPV event. He's gone on to do good numbers with unknown opposition. He's probably gonna do good numbers with Chavez Jr, as disgusting as that farce is. GGG's only hope is to do big numbers with Jacobs, which I doubt he will. I hope the show does well, even though I won't be ordering. To me its not a PPV quality fight. But if GGG-Jacobs does well, he'll gain leverage in the Canelo negotiations. If it bombs, or is significantly outdone by Canelo-Chavez Jr. GGG is seriously gonna have to consider bending over and doing whatever he has to do to get Canelo in the ring.

Comment

If this fight actually happens and GGG finally destroys Canelo.....

Canelo fan boys are going to excuse Canelo by saying "but but but but he made $25 million+ plus doe so he really won" hahahahahaha oh how much boxing has fallen I swear nowadays the $$ a fighter makes is more important than there actual boxing record. It's a joke
              Last edited by PRchamp; 02-12-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Golden Boy just needs to dust off the contract that FMJ gave to them for the Canelo fight and present it to GGG, 5mil guaranteed plus a up side; see if he makes 15mil.. I think not.
                Last edited by sirron000; 02-12-2017, 11:17 AM.

Comment

All you ******s need to realise $15 mil is equivalent to just over 425k PPVs. The cable providers and HBO take half the PPV money. $15 mil is a GREAT offer.

Comment

This is why I stream all Canelo weight fights

Comment

It takes 2 to tango you f******** inbred! Chavez/GGG would also do 3 times what GGG/Jacobs would. If you weren't such a young backpacking fphag, you would know Floyd needed Oscar to become the PPV giant he became. Just like Manny needed Oscar to catapult his PPV numbers. That's why Canelo did 290K on his last PPV right? He needed a better opponent you dumb fphuck!

Shut and stay in your lane kid, you're a f******** ****** and I own you each and every time you open your man pleaser!
                      Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Bet you accounts or ANY amount that Chavez Jr/ Canelo does at LEAST 3x the PPV buys GGG/Jacobs does??? But your a BI@TCH who just talks to talk... Waste your time with that sht??? Or better yet loser closes their account??? ***n be nice get rid of some dude that HATES MexiCANS!

Comment

Working...
                      X