Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin is Asking For More Than He Deserves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    ??? So WHY NOT take $15,000,000 for EASY WORK??? Just THINK about what you just said for 2 SECONDS???? AGAIN THAT'S $15 MILLION for EASY work!!!

That's MORE than $2 MILLION a ROUND in a 7 round to fight??

THAT'S MORE than $714,000 a MINUTE???????????
    I think canelo knows the beating he is going to catch! And if the fight is one sided to GGG beating the lights out of canelo! Nobody would be intertested on a rematch! It would be like a floyd/canelo! Nonody wants to see that after we all saw what happen the 1st fight! You really think canelo can hang up there with GGG? Why you think the making jr fight at 164.5 cause they know money is the bag! Not so certain with GGG

Comment

Getting sick of this. I wish both sides would just shut up and only announce a fight date because they are constantly making themselves look like idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
        If your employer paid you $20 an hour at beats
        Would you take offer of $17.50 to work at BOSE due to being the A side!
        I did not think so! If i knew GGG. Was going to be another Lara i would say hell no!!!! But GGG is coming to BEAT THE LIGHT OUT OFCANELO! Fear is greater than greed! Ask canelo
        See that's just ****** right there.

1st GGG just BARELY started making $5 million and Golden boy is offering 3x MORE than that??? So how the *** is 15<5???

2nd. Your FACE and NAME is going to be on EVERY SPORTS artcile ESPN HIGHLIGHTS for MONTHS if you STOMP Canelo

3rd YOUR STOCK JUST QUAD TRIPLED!!!!

4th GGG and his GGGTRADS said a long time ago that they were going to low-ball him with some $2,000,000 offer!!!! So if you thought you were gonna get $2 million and then offered $15 million???

5th Name ONE other BOXER who doesn't take $15,000,000 right now??? And can't use Floyd or Pac.

Comment

LOL???? K2 is taking 90% I mean look at all his fights sold-out even against Lemuix with 195K PPV buys GGG still only got $2,000,000. Where you THINK ALL that $$$$$$ goes??? Sht I used to think Pac got ****D by Bob Arum until you add up what K2 is doing to GGG.
          I think k2 is really the one pushing the % split. I don't see GGG making $15 mil or more unless they get a generous split, like 60/40, that isn't happening. Five million guaranteed and 20% PPV cut isn't gonna get him $15 mil. Are they looking for a split of the whole thing, including Mexican TV money? That's not gonna happen. Tecate sponsorship money? That's not gonna happen. K2 would get 30% of a flat fee, right? That's $4.5 mil. I can see how a percentage might benefit them

Comment

You're wasting your time bro, Shadoww702 is a bonafide imbecile and I'm putting it very very lightly.
            If your employer paid you $20 an hour at beats
            Would you take offer of $17.50 to work at BOSE due to being the A side!
            I did not think so! If i knew GGG. Was going to be another Lara i would say hell no!!!! But GGG is coming to BEAT THE LIGHT OUT OFCANELO! Fear is greater than greed! Ask canelo

Comment

It's obvious Triple G that Canelo is going to we get the Lion's Share of the money or he will not fight you,, GGG Call that little Red Riding Hoods Bluff and beat the red out of that ducks pigmentation!!!

Comment

I think canelo knows the beating he is going to catch! And if the fight is one sided to GGG beating the lights out of canelo! Nobody would be intertested on a rematch! It would be like a floyd/canelo! Nonody wants to see that after we all saw what happen the 1st fight! You really think canelo can hang up there with GGG? Why you think the making jr fight at 164.5 cause they know money is the bag! Not so certain with GGG
                How muchmore you think they are going to squeeze out of Goldenboy???

What if GGG/Jacobs fight tanks PPV wise??? You still gonna Bi@tch about the $15,000,000???

Comment

See that's just ****** right there.

1st GGG just BARELY started making $5 million and Golden boy is offering 3x MORE than that??? So how the *** is 15<5???

2nd. Your FACE and NAME is going to be on EVERY SPORTS artcile ESPN HIGHLIGHTS for MONTHS if you STOMP Canelo

3rd YOUR STOCK JUST QUAD TRIPLED!!!!

4th GGG and his GGGTRADS said a long time ago that they were going to low-ball him with some $2,000,000 offer!!!! So if you thought you were gonna get $2 million and then offered $15 million???

5th Name ONE other BOXER who doesn't take $15,000,000 right now??? And can't use Floyd or Pac.
                  How much does GGG take home after K2 gets paid?

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
                    You're wasting your time bro, Shadoww702 is a bonafide imbecile and I'm putting it very very lightly.
                    Bet you accounts or ANY amount that Chavez Jr/ Canelo does at LEAST 3x the PPV buys GGG/Jacobs does??? But your a BI@TCH who just talks to talk... Waste your time with that sht??? Or better yet loser closes their account??? ***n be nice get rid of some dude that HATES MexiCANS!

Comment

I bet you the Chavez Jr. vs. Canelo fight does at LEAST DOUBLE those 290K numbers.

We gonna see here REALLY quick what GGG's worth!

If GGG/Jacobs does REALLY good and close to Canelo/Chavez JR. then he deserves a split BUT if it TANKS or does not even a 1/3 of what Chavez/Canelo does PPV wise he should BEG for that $15,000,000 offer... Even you should agree on that sht???
                      I predict ggg vs Jacobs to do in the 300 range and Canelo vs Chavez to do 500 maybe 6 range. I don't disagree that Canelo is obviously the A side but it's all about demand for a fight. Ggg will bring Canelo his biggest ppv sales as far as available opponents. Trinidad didn't do good ppv numbers till Oscar and Floyd didn't do good ppv numbers till Oscar. But due to demand for those respective fights, they did great numbersbeven though Oscar was the only proven draw at the time. That's what I believe will happen with ggg.

Comment

Working...
                      X