Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin is Asking For More Than He Deserves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
    In other words, Canelo is not going to fight GGG in 2017.
    BECAUSE GGG is outpricing himself as I ALWAYS hear GGGTArds say about ANYONE who asks for one CENT more from K2!!!

Comment

Asking for more than he deserves? Wtf is canelo talking about... GGG would rape canelo in 7rounds! The only thing that gives me hope is that the day they do fight GGG is going to beat the pulp out of him for all this circus of BS for trying to avoid him and insult him with such BS deal! GGG has been putting in work in the amateurs way before canelo ran accross he lover GBP! Truth be told canelo knows the putiza he is getting that is why he is not fighting!

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
        If GGG was fighting Chavez that would do more buys than Canelo/ Jacobs.
        That's doubtful.

Canelo vs freaking Liam Smith sold 300k or close to it.

Comment

It's obvious Triple G that Canelo is going to we get the Lion's Share of the money or he will not fight you,, GGG Call that little Red Riding Hoods Bluff and beat the red out of that ducks pigmentation!!!

Comment

Who stands to make more money than currently offered with a percentage split, GGG or K2?

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
              Asking for more than he deserves? Wtf is canelo talking about... GGG would rape canelo in 7rounds! The only thing that gives me hope is that the day they do fight GGG is going to beat the pulp out of him for all this circus of BS for trying to avoid him and insult him with such BS deal! GGG has been putting in work in the amateurs way before canelo ran accross he lover GBP! Truth be told canelo knows the putiza he is getting that is why he is not fighting!
              ??? So WHY NOT take $15,000,000 for EASY WORK??? Just THINK about what you just said for 2 SECONDS???? AGAIN THAT'S $15 MILLION for EASY work!!!

That's MORE than $2 MILLION a ROUND in a 7 round to fight??

THAT'S MORE than $714,000 a MINUTE???????????

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                $15 million is more than Golovkin deserves, if we're being honest. He's not going to get that amount anywhere else.

Just take the money and beat Canelo. Then you can demand more.
                They think that this is some billion dollar fight. It's not. It will barely touch 1 million ppv buys with great promo.

But I will be fair and wait for the Jacobs ppv numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  BECAUSE GGG is outpricing himself as I ALWAYS hear GGGTArds say about ANYONE who asks for one CENT more from K2!!!
                  If your employer paid you $20 an hour at beats
                  Would you take offer of $17.50 to work at BOSE due to being the A side!
                  I did not think so! If i knew GGG. Was going to be another Lara i would say hell no!!!! But GGG is coming to BEAT THE LIGHT OUT OFCANELO! Fear is greater than greed! Ask canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Who stands to make more money than currently offered with a percentage split, GGG or K2?
                    LOL???? K2 is taking 90% I mean look at all his fights sold-out even against Lemuix with 195K PPV buys GGG still only got $2,000,000. Where you THINK ALL that $$$$$$ goes??? Sht I used to think Pac got RAPED by Bob Arum until you add up what K2 is doing to GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      That's doubtful.

Canelo vs freaking Liam Smith sold 300k or close to it.
                      Yes but that is not considered great numbers . Look all I am saying is , that to have great PPV numbers you need a name opposite of you. GGG has not had nearly as much exposure as Canelo. Canelo has been groomed for years and GGG for the last couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                      X