Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: It's Better To Lose Than Win The Way Andre Ward Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Kovalev doesnt understand that coWard has no honor so it doesnt matter to him. CoWard and his team/family probably sit around in private and say things like Kovalev deserved to get screwed over and that society owed coWard that decision because of slavery decades ago and cops killing violent black criminals who are resisting arrest.

He's hardly a "CoWard" is he? lol pretty ****** immature stuff. Been boxing pretty much all his life taking on all comer's, winning Olympic gold/ world titles and he wins a close decision and now you have him down as a coward. Was he a coward before this fight? Or is he just one now as you don't think he'll give kov the rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Anybody can get knocked down or knocked out by a punch that they don't see....also does Kovalev win round 2 without the knockdown?
      I can post you my rd by rd again but cant be arsed to find ir right now. Kov won 7-5 and that's giving Ward a lot of favorism even.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
        He's hardly a "CoWard" is he? lol pretty ****** immature stuff. Been boxing pretty much all his life taking on all comer's, winning Olympic gold/ world titles and he wins a close decision and now you have him down as a coward. Was he a coward before this fight? Or is he just one now as you don't think he'll give kov the rematch?
        He was a coWard when he ducked GGG. He was a coWard when he took on Kovalev knowing the scorecards were paid for and all he had to do was clinch and not get KO'd. He's a coWard now that he wont honor the rematch clause after Kovalev dropped him like a hood mama drops her kids off with grandma on the 1st and 15th when the welfare check comes in and the new club is hoppin.

Grow up man, just because you need coWard for a hero doesn't mean you have to defend his misdeeds with such gusto.

Comment

Dude whines a lot. Him and Ward just come across as childish.

Comment

....when is it ever better to lose?

if it was 117-111 type fight then i could see Kovalev's point....that meant he wouldve been a clear winner and robbed

You lost Kov and are still one of the best in the game today.....leave the sour g****s for the fans....get back in camp and train your ass off...what worked 30 times before wont work vs Ward.....doesnt help that he has the psycological edge of winning and also adjusting to your style.....a win is gonna be harder to come by this time around Kov

Comment

So he worked too hard and got tired after 4, now he will take it easy and do better? Sounds like he is going to lose even more convincingly. He didn't train like a professional as Ward did and thats why Ward was able to gas him. Hopefully Ward does the same and ends this hype train whose best win is a 50 year old man.

Comment

He was a coWard when he ducked GGG. He was a coWard when he took on Kovalev knowing the scorecards were paid for and all he had to do was clinch and not get KO'd. He's a coWard now that he wont honor the rematch clause after Kovalev dropped him like a hood mama drops her kids off with grandma on the 1st and 15th when the welfare check comes in and the new club is hoppin.

Grow up man, just because you need coWard for a hero doesn't mean you have to defend his misdeeds with such gusto.
                go pluck your eyebrows you glass chinned d*cksucker..

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  go pluck your eyebrows you glass chinned d*cksucker..
                  scumbag you just made me laugh when I was drinking a soda and it came out of my nose and got on my keyboard.

Comment

Your completely obsessed by ward. I like Ward and kov. No big deal to me who won. Either way I respect both guy's for stepping in the ring and putting it on the line, not some dude who sits behind a keyboard calling Olympic and World champion boxers cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                      Your completely obsessed by ward. I like Ward and kov. No big deal to me who won. Either way I respect both guy's for stepping in the ring and putting it on the line, not some dude who sits behind a keyboard calling Olympic and World champion boxers cowards.
                      OK so who did you see as the winner?

Comment

Working...
                      X