Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: It's Better To Lose Than Win The Way Andre Ward Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    OK so who did you see as the winner?

I had it the same as judges, but regardless if I had kov the winner by several rounds I wouldn't be crying like a spoiled child who just dropped their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
      I had it the same as judges, but regardless if I had kov the winner by several rounds I wouldn't be crying like a spoiled child who just dropped their ice cream.
      Exactly...you're a racist coward who can't even admit your boy got whooped....so take your racist propoganda off MY message boards you ****. Your opinion and words mean less than nothing.

Comment

I had Kovalev winning the fight..but what he's saying here is just ridiculous.

Ward got the W, Kovalev got the L - and there is NO WAY, if Kovalev won the same way Ward did, that he would prefer to take the L instead. He'd defend the hell out of his "win".

He's beginning to come across as a whiny little b*tch.

Comment

Exactly...you're a racist coward who can't even admit your boy got whooped....so take your racist propoganda off MY message boards you ****. Your opinion and words mean less than nothing.

So if people don't have the same opinion as yourself they are Racist/coward/****. I don't know if anyone finds your attempt at comedy amusing but for me it's kinda like Tommy cooper doing a magic trick.

Comment

Ward got the decision by getting up off the canvas and never quitting. He got the decision by taking the fight to Kov and risk getting KTFO to fight on the inside. Ward won because he got the 10th rd on the judges carrds even though IMO Kov won that round.

I had Kov winning 114-113 but Kov needs to stop this. he didn't finish Ward off and Ward didn't go out like Canelo or Manny and stop trying to win.

Comment

take your racist propoganda off MY message boards you ****. Your opinion and words mean less than nothing.

Comment

you people are really, really delusional. Both fighters fought a good fight; move on hopefully a rematch is coming, it was a close fight but the fact Kov didn't blow out this supposed BUM who went up in weight to fight him is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  It isn't a gift because you say so. Ward hit the canvas against a feared puncher. He didn't wilt. He stepped forward and took the rounds needed to win.
                  no one find su****ious that all 3 judges had the same exact close score? in an actual close fight, the 3 judges most likely will see it very differently from the others. those scorecards were filled before the fight started, you only have to see the previous fight to realise that kovalev needed to kill ward just to get a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    so in this article he admits that he underestimated Ward and that it led to unnatural fatigue...and that he won't make the second mistake twice...

so basically it was another Chilemba fight but instead he got schooled and the crybabies justify Kova's bunk performance because of a knockdown...
                    He got schooled by who?

The judges?

because if somebody taught a lesson, it was Kovalev.

Ward tried to box and get fcked up in the beginning of the fight.

It was Ward's mistake.

Then he fought dirty and tricky in order to make it a competitive fight.

But only jabbing and wrestling and getting a narrow decision from his fellow american judges is not teaching a boxing lesson, sorry.

Kova is right, Ward is an overrated fighter.

They put him as hight as Floyd and Pacquiao wich is ******.

Ward couldn't even carry's Erik Morales jockstrap.
                    P4P number one of my rse.

But he beat Froch doe, OHHH GREEAAATTT

Comment

• kovalev won the fight.
                      No equal conditions.

Comment

Working...
                      X