Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: It's Better To Lose Than Win The Way Andre Ward Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least he's finally admitting he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      If you think about it, they both won.

The rematch should generate the most money they've ever earned.

thats a better way of looking at it

and, we get a rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

am I cameltoe now, am I dip**** ?

..... is that the 15th person you have accused of being my alt?

or is it 16 now, I forget ?

you be shook kid

you see me everywhere, don't ya ? LMAO

Comment

• Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          LOL! Yeah right. Or, Son Of Grapple got a gift decision... which is what most fans saw it as.

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          You gotta' jock kovalev and other foreigners because your own raza can't represent.
          Try actual English so we can all understand you, friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            lol @ posters who get a kick out of posting daily about how garbage a fighter who made it in their favorite sport is. All these fighters are good to a certain degree wtf is up with this? Andre ward doesn't deserve respect? No matter if ur a dirty fighter, grimy inside fighter, slick, speedster, counter puncher, brawler, whatever. If uve made it to the level these guys have made it (even guys like berto) then uve accomplished a hell of a lot and deserve honor.
            Nobody denied Ward abilities on this fckin board.

He sure is overrated, I heard some guy saying he's a mix of Floyd and Nard.

Ward never was beating Kovalev and I warned people on this board, Kova can punch but can box pretty well too.

Kovalev is the better boxer IMO at 175, and would obviously win the exchanges wich happened.

So Ward as the fox and great competitor he's avoided to exchange/box with Kova and fought a dirty fight, made it a competitive fight.

Well, thanks to the US ref and judges, because Ward was never gonna win this fight outside of the US.

Look, I'm not american, I'm kinda TIRED of US fighters ALMOST always getting the nods of the competitive superfights because they took place in the US.
            (you obviously have counter exemples like Nard vs Joe C)

Kova hardly collected his 3 belts and had to give it to a man who never clearly beat him.

Dude is obviously bitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
              But why wouldn't he discuss this result whichhe plainly sees as a robbery. Especially since the next fight should be against the same opponent. That, and it's not like he's looking to get people to hear him talk about Ward. People ask him and report it!
              This...

Kovalev won the fight and the majority of the boxing world knows this, period.

Comment

• The reason why boxing's not popular is because of biased ass fans like the Kovalev ward fight.

There's never been a single more obviously biased fan base fight like Kovalev vs ward. I've literally never witnessed such OBVIOUS bias in a fight, ever. It was downright pathetic and sad.

Boxing fans are truly the worst when it comes to bias, and mma fans take a **** on you guys.

Comment

• You could say that Kovalev can claim some sort of moral victory (in defeat) I guess.

But to be honest, its more about the whole business of how this fight was set up and how all Andre Fraud had to do was survive 12 rounds to be crowned champion.

If I was Kovalev, I'd be more p1ssed about never really having a chance of getting a decision than taking some small consolation out of the public backlash on Ward.

Comment

• then why is kov so bitter ?

Comment

• Kovalev thinks that it is better to lose than win the way Andre Ward did..... and Ward thinks that it is better to win than lose the way Kovalev did

sounds fair all round to me

Comment

Working...
                      X