Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Fury: Tyson Will Return in April/May, We Want Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    You were the first one I remember posting that Fury would beat Wlad, he did and easily. So all credit to you and Fury. That being said, let's not pretend it was some monumental effort on Furys part. It was a dull plodding fight by any account. Fury just did more than Wlad did on that night, that's not saying much.

Wilder is faster, more coordinated and more powerful than Fury is. Throw in Furys weak chin, add in that Fury doesn't have power or pure boxing skills to protect that chin for all twelve rounds and there you go. As noted Fury is Big John Tate waiting to happen.

He didn't do more because he didn't have to. That's the beauty of it. Your mistake is assuming he didn't do more because he couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      You were the first one I remember posting that Fury would beat Wlad, he did and easily. So all credit to you and Fury. That being said, let's not pretend it was some monumental effort on Furys part. It was a dull plodding fight by any account. Fury just did more than Wlad did on that night, that's not saying much.

Wilder is faster, more coordinated and more powerful than Fury is. Throw in Furys weak chin, add in that Fury doesn't have power or pure boxing skills to protect that chin for all twelve rounds and there you go. As noted Fury is Big John Tate waiting to happen.
      Wilder more coordinated than Fury? That's a complete joke.

Fury has no pure boxing skills? Change your name.

Comment

It would actually be a pretty interesting fight I still want to see how wilder looks after surgery on his tear, I can't see fury hurting wilder tho.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          It would actually be a pretty interesting fight I still want to see how wilder looks after surgery on his tear, I can't see fury hurting wilder tho.
          Why not? Wilder has a pretty average chin, was rocked badly by Molina and shaken up by Stiverne, Duhaupas and Szpilka. Fury touches him enough and he's going to sleep.

Comment

Tyson v Wilder makes sense. Both had had layoff.
            Get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Tyson v Wilder makes sense. Both had had layoff.
              Get it on.
              Tyson will need a tuneup. Ortiz would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                Tyson will need a tuneup. Ortiz would be perfect.
                Don't be ridiculous. Ortiz is the second best in the division imo. A harder fight than Wilder by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Don't be ridiculous. Ortiz is the second best in the division imo. A harder fight than Wilder by a long shot.
                  I wasn't wholly serious. But honestly Fury is that good that he'd beat Ortiz with relative ease, layoff or not.

A more realistic option would be someone like Stiverne or Takam.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                    I wasn't wholly serious. But honestly Fury is that good that he'd beat Ortiz with relative ease, layoff or not.

A more realistic option would be someone like Stiverne or Takam.

As long as it's understood you aren't being serious.

I'm the last person you need to convince about Fury, I make bold proclamations about his greatness all the time around here if you pay attention lol.

I don't even think he needs a tune up at all to be honest, but if he is going to have one, it needs to be a fighter that is actually worse than the fighter he is tuning up for.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

As long as it's understood you aren't being serious.

I'm the last person you need to convince about Fury, I make bold proclamations about his greatness all the time around here if you pay attention lol.

I don't even think he needs a tune up at all to be honest, but if he is going to have one, it needs to be a fighter that is actually worse than the fighter he is tuning up for.

Fair enough!

Comment

Working...
                      X