Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Fury: Tyson Will Return in April/May, We Want Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: P. Fury: Tyson Will Return in April/May, We Want Deontay Wilder

Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) will be back in 2017, better than ever, according to his uncle and head trainer Peter Fury. Last November, Tyson pulled off one of the biggest upsets in years when he captured the IBF, WBO, IBO and WBA Super' heavyweight titles by winning a twelve round decision over Wladimir Klitschko in Dusseldorf.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson furys the real champ

Comment

So Tyson is done serving his UKAD suspension. They never sued UKAD. They bowed out and served the suspension

Comment

i dont think tyson would rattle wilder one bit, and wilder has damn fast hands...dont think hed be a prob for wilder...fury would do better against joshua or parker.

Comment

Elie, oh Elie, what do you think about this one
          with out giving a polarized nut sack hugging
          opinion like you always do? I hope you don't cause a hernia to Wilder that would prevent this fight from happening.

Comment

what's so damn complicated boxing???

Joshua-klitschko fight, wilder-fury fight, winners fight. What's so damn complicated? Just do it!!! If boxing is to recover, the first thing that needs to be brought back to boxing is ****ing logic!!!!

Comment

I hope he does come back strong, when he's not being nuts he's a boost to the game.I think Wlder may hit too hard for him and do a job but this is what we all want to see .....not Wilder fighting ????? and Tyson off the rails good luck get it going.

Comment

Yeah, riiggghhhtttt !!

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
                Tyson furys the real champ
                Tyson Fury's the real chump !! He luckily wins the belts and then melts under the bright lights and pressure of being the champ.

Comment

The question is...if tyson loses....a dope dealer is gonna become scarface of britain.

Comment

good to hear the furious one will be back in action

Comment

Working...
                    X