Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Fury: Tyson Will Return in April/May, We Want Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) will be back in 2017, better than ever, according to his uncle and head trainer Peter Fury. Last November, Tyson pulled off one of the biggest upsets in years when he captured the IBF, WBO, IBO and WBA Super' heavyweight titles by winning a twelve round decision over Wladimir Klitschko in Dusseldorf.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      what's so damn complicated boxing???

Joshua-klitschko fight, wilder-fury fight, winners fight. What's so damn complicated? Just do it!!! If boxing is to recover, the first thing that needs to be brought back to boxing is ****ing logic!!!!
      That makes too much sense to happen. Although I suspect as long as Joshua is at least the 2nd best guy around right now we'll end up with a clear #1 HW cuz I think Joshua will be moved up & forward til he becomes the #1 guy or loses so while it may not happen a quickly as we all would prefer it'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        lets put this to bed right here and now, The ***** isnt the best "fat fooker" at anything.
        there are so many people on here with very short memories following a klitchko bad night at the office.
        haye would obliterate this bell end within 3 rounds.
        wilder would ko the bum.
        tony joshua connects and its game over in one shot.
        I actually think del boy chisora is a good match up because of the way each of these people behave.
        I think he's already fought Chisora twice, if my memory serves me right. The first fight was a stinker both liked seriously fat at the time. Granted Tyson was smaller than he is now

Comment

Nobody cares about this guy anymore. he should have rematched Klitschko. he is done.

Comment

Flash news report. Wilder has never ever fought anybody in the top 5 so this fight is a no no for Wilder. BUMSQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              So Tyson is done serving his UKAD suspension. They never sued UKAD. They bowed out and served the suspension
              Was there an official ruling yet? Looks like they are just hoping for everybody to forget about the whole PED thing.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                Did your girlfriend leave you for a ***** or something?
                Girlfriend?

Comment

Oh Tyson Fuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (Deontay voice).

Comment

Wilder will remain undefeated by padding his record will weak opponents.

The travesty is he is the best of the American HWs and not even a top 6 in his dovision.

Comment

AJ/Wladimir and Wilder/Fury in a span of few weeks would be sweeeet.

Comment

Working...
                      X