Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Drops Julian Williams Three Times For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People neee to get over Mall's raw emotion at the end of the fight. These are real people with real emotions. Everybody's not with all the **** talking and disrespect leading up to a fight, and kissing and making nice when its over. I'm not a fighter. But, I definitely have a "f.uck me, f.uck you" personality. And once its "f.uck you", its damn near impossible for me to be alright with you.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      What a perfectly timed counter
      Blocked the jab, caught the right hand, and countered all with the same hand!!!

Comment

Let's be clear about 1 thing here. JRock is no Canelo. Charlo looked like he was a whole weight class above JRock I saw JRock landing hard punches and them having 0 affect, but If Canelo lands those same punches Charlo would have a different reaction I guarantee that

Let's not forget how reluctant Lara was to engage with Canelo as well. He's fought the best let's not act like Canelo is some bum because Charlo beat a guy in JRock who was undefeated but who did JRock really beat?
        Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 12-10-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Props to Charlo on a great performance, but what he did after the fight was very classless, no need for that ****. If you wanna be the bad guy BEFORE a fight, no problem, that's good for the sport, but after the fight is over, you have to be gracious in victory.

Comment

Told y'all he's the truth..now Golovkins nuts turned into raisens.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              Damn, there's some crybabies in here. People find any reason to whine. So he didn't shale his hand ,big deal.
              And J-Rock has been mad disrespectful to Trout and Jermall for the better part of a year. I understand you want your shot but nobody is gonna give you your shot, you gotta earn it. He earned it thru the IBF and got his shot tonight.

Comment

size difference surprised me.. jrock got them chicken legs and his chin was exposed big time..charlo looks ready for 160, if he goes there a good first fight would be stevens, rosado or lemieux

Comment

Nello way different animal hell play possum a few rds when charlo gets overconfident and reckless a perfectly timed overhand right will bring his ass back to this earth. Hope this fight could happen man o man but haymon and oscar working 2gether mmm nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    Let's be clear about 1 thing here. JRock is no Canelo. Charlo looked like he was a whole weight class above JRock I saw JRock landing hard punches and them having 0 affect, but If Canelo lands those same punches Charlo would have a different reaction I guarantee that

Let's not forget how reluctant Lara was to engage with Canelo as well. He's fought the best let's not act like Canelo is some bum because Charlo beat a guy in JRock who was undefeated but who did JRock really beat?
                    Iive seen JRock fight a few times and have to admit I wasn't that impressed. Not taking away from Charlo's win at all. That is what turns fan onto boxing- KOs like that. However, JRock beat pretty moderate opponents beforehand. Either way, I'm ready to see Charlo at 160. The middleweight division could be getting very interesting...

Comment

Canelo is a small guy...can he take a huge guys punches? Plus he's use to fighting welterweights where he has a weight advantage...that's a sign.

Comment

Working...
                      X