Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Gets Bruising Split Nod Over Dereck Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte has been touted as future star but I think we can tell he won't become world beater

Comment

Still can't stop laughing at Chisora and his wacko temper. Had a chance at a title, throws a table at Whyte, loses chance at title. I mean, how ignorant can you be anyway? As for the fight, a definite FOTY candidate.

Comment

I predicted Whyte to win, but I thought Chisora won

Comment

Had Chisora edging it but can't moan too much about the decision for this one I suppose.
          One things for sure though Dillian Whyte really is not anywhere near as good as he was being hyped up to be.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Awesome fight but what a fail for Showtime. They spend 1.5hrs showing Breazeale replay, Katie Taylor and puff pieces instead of this awesome brawl
            I know man I was thinking the same thing. I honestly thought they'd show it but I guess not. Guess I'll have to look for a replay online

Comment

That was one hell of a brawl. I had Chisora just ahead, and it's a shame his stamina wasn't better or he'd have knocked Whyte out midway through the fight.

Comment

No way Chisora won, he won his rounds clearly but gassed himself out in them. Whyte outboxed him most of the mid/late rounds

Comment

Excellent fight.

So good I wasn't that dissapointed about the main event. This was the main event for me.

The highlight of the main event was Wlad going in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    True, Heavyweight boxing since 2004 has bored me to death.
                    Exactly, one snoozefest after the other. It all started with the Tyson vs Hollyfield fight, massive hype, boring fight. A couple of interesting matchups during Lennox Lewis's reign but nothing like tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Whyte has been touted as future star but I think we can tell he won't become world beater
                      Ya, Whyte has reached his level. Should've been easy for him to take out Chisora

Comment

Working...
                      X