Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Gets Bruising Split Nod Over Dereck Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Gets Bruising Split Nod Over Dereck Chisora

Manchester Arena, Manchester - Dillian Whyte (20-1, 15KOs) won a razor-thin twelve round split decision over Dereck Chisora (26-7, 18KOs). The scores were 115-114 for Chisora, 115-113 for Whyte and 115-114 for Whyte.

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought Chisora edged it 115-113 but it was a hell of a fight and lived up to the hype though stamina seemed to be an issue for both fighters definitely worthy of a rematch

Comment

I had Chisora 115-113, but a clear FOTY

Comment

Good scrap. This was all about matchups - it didn't matter that they are domestic level guys, they were evenly matched and it produced a good fight accordingly.

Comment

FOTY contender, great fight

Comment

Fantastic fight ! Hats off to both. If ever there was a draw, that was it. I thought Chisora overall but didn't score round by round, so not going to argue with the result.

Comment

Man what a fight.

Had it a draw.

Comment

What a fantastic fight. By far the best heavyweight fight in terms of action since the halcyon days of mike Tyson in his prime.

They definitely left it all in the ring, I'd be happy if either one won or even a draw. Great fight!!

Comment

Great heart from both especially Chisora. Shame he didn't come in better shape. Really good fight.

Comment

Why did Terry o connor (fat/old) step in when whyte was being held up by ropes in 12th. Looked like a standing count should of happened. besides whenever whyte was rocked he turnt his back, should of allowed chisora to continue punching.

Bit like when he reffed clev v kolarev and he walked clev back to stall mid fight and didnt give a count lol....

Comment

Working...
                    X