Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Gets Bruising Split Nod Over Dereck Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a draw.

Comment

Awesome fight but what a fail for Showtime. They spend 1.5hrs showing Breazeale replay, Katie Taylor and puff pieces instead of this awesome brawl

Comment

Man a good barnburner...close fight...coudve gone the other way but congratulations to whyte

Comment

Incredible fight between the two

Although Whyte got the decision, I feel Chisora won the war in that one. Whyte was seriously hurt on a few occasions, Chisora just didn't have enough to put him away.

What the hell was Terry O'Conner doing in the 12th round chaps? Whyte was about to hit the canvas and O'Conner doesn't giving him a standing 10 count.

Comment

Chisora won that fight but he needed a knockout to get a draw. The scorecards were filled the day he signed for that fight. What's worse Whyte should have been given a count as his glove touched the floor. That's politics for you, Chisora will just be fed to these pretenders on the way up. Not fair considering the way he fights.

Comment

Excellent fight.

I had Whyte winning by a round, but any result would have been fair.

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
                What a fantastic fight. By far the best heavyweight fight in terms of action since the halcyon days of mike Tyson in his prime.

They definitely left it all in the ring, I'd be happy if either one won or even a draw. Great fight!!
                True, Heavyweight boxing since 2004 has bored me to death.

Comment

Can't remember the last last time I enjoyed a hw fight that much

Fair play to both guys . One hell of a scrap

Comment

Great fight. Respect to both men. I really saw it as a draw but it could have gone either way. It was that kind of fight.
                    Both men left the ring with their reputations enhanced. Nothing to complain about.

Comment

Thought chis won clearly

Comment

Working...
                      X