No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

I wouldn't be laughing at this guy if he didn't think so highly of himself. These weekend warriors shouldn't take themselves so seriously.
    Weekend warriors would be the likes of you though would'nt it?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Lol im leaving this conversation. TS is a bit strange
      This is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Can you beat Larry?and became NSB P4P nr 1?
        Why am i mentioned here?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          The same as this guy and ACTUALLY if he hit the bag like I DO NOW ,he would be looked at as an unbeatable wrecking ball by yesterdays standards....:wank:

Then you must have no idea what Jack Dempsey used the heavy bag for if you think what you posted compares even close to Dempsey's work.

Can't name one thing wrong with what he is doing. He's working on his head movement, defense, punching power, and footwork all in one session. All you did was a right hook to the body.

Comment

No by todays standards I would actually not only know how to hit a heavy bag but have technique,please post a better vid of power punching while you ignore the entire vid subject anyway..CONSIDER a bottle ,preferably a baby bottle.lol....
            People usually film so they can pickup on bad habits and improve technique...if it's good enough for you, then who am i? Just trying to help...
            I did consider the subject, although it should say...repeatedly hitting the bag as hard as i possibly can with what i think are my 2 heaviest shots, and then telling everyone it's only 50% and that i have a bunch of injuries and i was just finishing a 7hr intense training session.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
              Then you must have no idea what Jack Dempsey used the heavy bag for if you think what you posted compares even close to Dempsey's work.

Can't name one thing wrong with what he is doing. He's working on his head movement, defense, punching power, and footwork all in one session. All you did was a right hook to the body.
              l....spoken like a true delusional fanboy..if you saw what I already described to one poster you would knopw that answer....your limited yourself...I already saw your weak ass spaghetti punches that's why you deleted your own vid you had b/c it took a beating....please feel free to do another and then let me know what you THINk I cant do better than JACK ?lmao

P,S it doesnt take balls to post a vid it takes skill and know how on what the vid requires!

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                People usually film so they can pickup on bad habits and improve technique...if it's good enough for you, then who am i? Just trying to help...
                I did consider the subject, although it should say...repeatedly hitting the bag as hard as i possibly can with what i think are my 2 heaviest shots, and then telling everyone it's only 50% and that i have a bunch of injuries and i was just finishing a 7hr intense training session.
                Again get or CONSIDER a bottle kid preferably a baby one..lmao...that's about what is all I can or wish to say and warranted with you,nothing really else...!
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Again get a bottle kid preferably a baby one..lmao...that's about what is all I can or wish to say and warranted with you,nothing really else...!
                  Ok then...well good luck parrying right hands with your face.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Ok then...well good luck parrying right hands with your face.
                    Good luck fixing stupid...because it cant be fixed and I actually have you on my WORST poster list from 2 months back in the top 10 ,,,,now I see why!

Comment

l....spoken like a true delusional fanboy..if you saw what I already described to one poster you would knopw that answer....your limited yourself...I already saw your weak ass spaghetti punches that's why you deleted your own vid you had b/c it took a beating....please feel free to do another and then let me know what you THINk I cant do better than JACK ?lmao

P,S it doesnt take balls to post a vid it takes skill and know how on what the vid requires!
                      You're mad I called you out like the fraud you are. When I posted my videos you said I had good powerful punches. Weren't saying **** about no spaghetti. Is that an attempt at a slur upon me being part Italian? Pretty weak lmao.

I only was giving complements because I was trying to be nice. Don't mistaken that for weakness. Your heavy bag work is trash and I was being polite in my first post but now I'm going to tell you straight up. You're power isn't even there.

You're 5'5" 180 lbs at 25% bodyfat and have a receding hairline. You play creepy ass music cuz you're a creepy ass dude with an over inflated ego. Clearly you are mad about being a manlet. We all know you couldn't go 3 rds hard on the heavy bag let alone 3 hours that is why you had to cut the video up. You make excuses up for everything and are a **** boxer with **** technique. You lie just for the approval of the forum when we all see right through it. You have absolutely zero arm definition whatsoever and probably the biggest let down I have seen on here. Can't believe I was actually looking forward...thought I might learn something.

I would counter the **** out of your slow ass left hook which you telegraph the hell out of. Your right hand wouldn't even come close to touching me because you would fall on the ground with your **** balance after the first punch you throw.

If you ever come to my gym and did that worse than novice level bag work you would get heckled and probably called fat ugly ass cracker tbh after the coaches attempt to fix your dysfunctional ass. Not even Manny Steward couldn't help your ****. You're too soft to make it where I'm at and don't expect me to tell you because where that is because I am 100% confident you will never come here.

The only thing pulled back farther than your hooks is that ugly ass hairline. Wax buffer hair gel havin ass.

I put up two videos of myself on the training section looking for tips before I was able to got to a gym. There was no reason to keep them up because I don't want people all across the internet having access to video of me but I might put a video up if I can manage to find a place to hang the bag. Been going to a gym for a while now and haven't used the bag at home in idk how long.
                      Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 10-16-2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X