Collapse
No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people trying to be nice giving him props need to stop, you're creating the 50 year old Charlie Zelenoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      You people trying to be nice giving him props need to stop, you're creating the 50 year old Charlie Zelenoff.
      Can we see a vid of u on the bag please. U talk a bunch of **** but how abt we see u how u do it. I have an idea what u look like but would like see u hit the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Can we see a vid of u on the bag please. U talk a bunch of **** but how abt we see u how u do it. I have an idea what u look like but would like see u hit the bag.
        Why should I do a vid on a speed bag,you cant see me and you have an IDEA of what I look like ? Even though my pic is in my profile and im right here on vid? Are you going to LISTEN to me hit it, because you're apparently blind?

You sound like that other ******....are you??
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I'm not the guy claiming to be the fastest and better than Sugar Ray on the speed bag.

How good i am also doesn't change the fact that this guy is garbage.

Comment

I'm not the guy claiming to be the fastest and better than Sugar Ray on the speed bag.

How good i am also doesn't change the fact that this guy is garbage.
            You responded to yourself you dope! NOT me....

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              You responded to yourself you dope! NOT me....
              What are you talking about you clown?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Why should I do a vid on a speed bag,you cant see me and you have an IDEA of what I look like ? Even though my pic is in my profile and im right here on vid? Are you going to LISTEN to me hit it, because you're apparently blind?

You sound like that other ******....are you??
                lol wtf! I was talking to that isaac guy... Didnt u see?

Comment

What are you talking about you clown?
                  Lol im leaving this conversation. TS is a bit strange

Comment

lol wtf! I was talking to that isaac guy... Didnt u see?
                    My Bad this Issac guy is quite the ******....I was wondering why you said you couldn't see me...I assumed it was another Isaac imbecile who doesn't really know much about boxing or anything really.....my comp is also crashing so im typing fast as I could,before I go out.

Comment

You naturally right handed? Your left is noticeably weaker and you throw/wing it, it doesn't have a sharp pop and don't throw straight down the pipe....happens with almost all people who fight with their dominant hand out front....you seem to wing/throw it and have no weight on your rear leg every single time....if by chance you had a swollen left ankle that still doesn't excuse the bad technique on the left hand after training for 20 years

Comment

Working...
                      X