No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Im right handed,i fight orthodox...I have that foot coming off the ground to make up distance ...what you don't see is im parrying the right hand while throwing what is a left hook on a further target ,the only time I plant both feet or body shots or uppercuts. its all about balance and the ONE actual real boxer who commented here got it right analyzing the movements...you guys? not so much!
    ...and your reasoning for leading with your face when you throw the left?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      ...and your reasoning for leading with your face when you throw the left?
      The same as this guy and ACTUALLY if he hit the bag like I DO NOW ,he would be looked at as an unbeatable wrecking ball by yesterdays standards....:wank:

Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

The same as this guys....:wank:

Can you beat Larry?and became NSB P4P nr 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          Can you beat Larry?and became NSB P4P nr 1?
          I have to be nice to Larry b/c I may be visiting larry next summer....I will need a drinking buddy in Tennessse if that happens.

Comment

I have to be nice to Larry b/c I may be visiting larry next summer....I will need a drinking buddy in Tennessse if that happens.
            It will be secret between us.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              It will be secret between us.
              I cant hate on another poster with actual vids of himself and family....

Maybe I will set up a fishing trip with corso and see how that goes first.

Comment

I cant hate on another poster with actual vids of himself and family....

Maybe I will set up a fishing trip with corso and see how that goes first.
                Hhahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

I wouldn't be laughing at this guy if he didn't think so highly of himself. These weekend warriors shouldn't take themselves so seriously.

Comment

The same as this guy and ACTUALLY if he hit the bag like I DO NOW ,he would be looked at as an unbeatable wrecking ball by yesterdays standards....:wank:

But by today's standards, you're a guy who falls in with your left.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      But by today's standards, you're a guy who falls in with your left.
                      No by todays standards I would actually not only know how to hit a heavy bag but have technique,please post a better vid of power punching while you ignore the entire vid subject anyway..CONSIDER a bottle ,preferably a baby bottle.lol....
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X