No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Vid Description.....Doing Strictly power shots with 16 oz gloves After TWO hours of power punching ..with torn pec and injured shoulder.........A footage at my gym,unfortunatly the best sequence was not in the clip b/c my nephews phone ran out so.........anyway......shoulders are extremely heavy so critics on defense will have to step aside!

Couple of questions...

1) what's wrong with your glove?

2) why do you leave your feet so much? When you throw the right hook, you hop and when you throw the left, your back foot comes off of the ground.

That being said, you have good power. It's just technique wise, I don't know how you developed those habits. You're brave for posting this vid however.

Comment

yea actually I also have a swollen ankle...lol
      Oh...is that why you fall in face first when you throw your left hand? You'd still cripple larry tho.
      Last edited by Real King Kong; 10-15-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

ll even take it a step further and hit sugar Rays home made speed bag next spring...and have the one of his old guys who knew him give his take...I had a vid of him stating I hit it faster but I had a fallen out with the friend who recorded it,so he deleted it last year......

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          Can you make any more excuses, lol?
          Lol thank you!!!

Out the gate dude started with like 8 excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Couple of questions...

1) what's wrong with your glove?

2) why do you leave your feet so much? When you throw the right hook, you hop and when you throw the left, your back foot comes off of the ground.

That being said, you have good power. It's just technique wise, I don't know how you developed those habits. You're brave for posting this vid however.
            whats wrong with what?

where did i leave my feet much? Prett obvious they were glued to the floor delevering body shots that was mainly the goal ? Many shots i cover distance by slight leaps sometimes digging into the target sometimes i will not be on my feet my sparring partners are generally 6'3 ,it doesnt really matter power comes from the core not the floor (big myth ) just look at Tyson he also comes off the floor in almost all his k.os barriing the upper cut ones .

Read the description title ...not sure why this seems to be a problem on this site ???

thnx for the input but it was kind of pointless really !

P.S the right hook is a sweeping hook ( Check the Klitchko Pulev k.o ,its just doing it from a southpaw stance ,ive knocked two guys out with this IT WORKS )
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Vid Description.....Doing Strictly power shots with 16 oz gloves After TWO hours of power punching ..with torn pec and injured shoulder.........A footage at my gym,unfortunatly the best sequence was not in the clip b/c my nephews phone ran out so.........anyway......shoulders are extremely heavy so critics on defense will have to step aside!

Could you fight David Haye please?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Could you fight David Haye please?
                Id rather fight the few clowns in this thread section and a particular heckler ...tbh !

Comment

Id rather fight the few clowns in this thread section and a particular heckler ...tbh !
                  You get all kinds of garbage when you post your own stuff... but you knew that

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    You get all kinds of garbage when you post your own stuff... but you knew that
                    The certain comments pertaining to the actual vid that suggest i "MAY " have a punch when the bag itself is double chained to a iron beam with about 5 inches from hang point not hanging directly anywhere near any feet off the ceiling that takes weight off it and no give way and still battering it with impact that is heard and SEEN one would think a proper troll would at least show me a better vid ?

Yes while gargage posts garbage ....garbage can be quite fun to read maybe i'll just post this in all the sections and see if I can collect a whole liter of GARBAGE!
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 07:33 AM.

Comment

whats wrong with what?

where did i leave my feet much? Prett obvious they were glued to the floor delevering body shots that was mainly the goal ? Many shots i cover distance by slight leaps sometimes digging into the target sometimes i will not be on my feet my sparring partners are generally 6'3 ,it doesnt really matter power comes from the core not the floor (big myth ) just look at Tyson he also comes off the floor in almost all his k.os barriing the upper cut ones .

Read the description title ...not sure why this seems to be a problem on this site ???

thnx for the input but it was kind of pointless really !

P.S the right hook is a sweeping hook ( Check the Klitchko Pulev k.o ,its just doing it from a southpaw stance ,ive knocked two guys out with this IT WORKS )
                      You're a deluded clown. "I'm the fastest on the speed bag" "Sugar Rays friend says i'm better on the speed bag"

Comment

Working...
                      X