No announcement yet.

WBA mandates Golovkin vs Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    fake cowards like Jacobs and eubank try to get so much money knowing their top fighting days will be over from the beating they get
    Yet GGG just stated he will take no less than 50/50 with Canelo......

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      I think ggg's hbo contract is almost up so maybe he can fight on showtime.
      doubt it, even if his contract is almost up HBO will tell him resign we can deliver you a Canelo fight. So why would he jump ship to Showtime and risk losing out on the Canelo fight? I hope I'm wrong because Jacobs is at least much better then the normal trash fights GGG gives us. but I don't see this fight happening.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        and not too long ago: "If the pay-per-view for the Lemieux fight is what we think it should be, Gennady would deserve more than 50% against Ward, considering Ward has barely fought outside of California," Loeffler said. "So it’s unreasonable to ask us to commit to that right now."

Loeffler said his emailed reply to Ward’s camp was that if Ward was still at 168 pounds in early 2017, Golovkin would be pleased to consider the bout at that point.
        http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...915-story.html

Comment

Who ever denied Jacobs was ducking ? I fully expect him to do everything in his power to get Saunders to agree to a fight so he can justify dropping his WBA strap.
          Some haters said that GGG needed to fight Jacobs or get stripped. I swear LMAO.

Just one example I found, from the always funny Kigali:

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Jacobs is GGG's wba mandatory.

Golovkin has to fight him or get stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Some haters said that GGG needed to fight Jacobs or get stripped. I swear LMAO.

Just one example I found, from the always funny Kigali:
            Well he is one of the worst posters on the site. I legit just tell him to go away even if he agrees with me.

Comment

Jacobs is a coward.

He'll drop the belt rather than fight GGG. I doubt the WBA will force him to though.

Comment

Big fight and finally a worthy opponnent for GGG. Lets hope Team GGG dont fumble again cause they need it badly

Comment

Yeah they will need to pay Jacobs and rightfully so. Its a big fight for both

Let hope they both dont become dumb on this

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    watch jacobs say no, and then golovkin gets all the blame for it not happening
                    Much more likely that Haymon wins the purse bid and g string will say no blaming his HBO contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Judging by how skittish Jacob's has been about Golovkin I won't be surprised if he drops his little regular title or whatever his strap is called. Hopefully it happens though.
                      Skittish? Please explain

Comment

Working...
                      X