No announcement yet.

WBA mandates Golovkin vs Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    The guy had just come off fighting a fat bum at 172 with 300k viewers on BET. Him vs an unproven MW is not a big fight. And what have they fumbled ever since? You wouldn't be bull****ting, as usual?
    Said i wasnt interested. Go display that elite nuthugging skill to someone else

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      GGG haters IN SHOCK

I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo now says he's ready for december LMAO. Even BJS might say the same.

Oh and how did I forget Lara? LOL
      Lara is now tweeting:

"whenever that fight is, i am available"

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Much more likely that Haymon wins the purse bid and g string will say no blaming his HBO contract.
        'g string' will fight anyone who can make 160

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          And those who can make 147 too

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            The ***ing idiot is you. When Haymon wins the purse bid, it will be team g string looking for a way out.
            Why didn't Haymon force Golovkin/Wade to purse bid so he could win that and strip team g string?

What's more, if to win the purse bid and strip GGG is Haymon's master plan, Jacobs could've requested a purse bid already. Instead he's saying he'll be ready for Golovkin towards the end of next year. You guys are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Why didn't Haymon force Golovkin/Wade to purse bid so he could win that and strip team g string?

What's more, if to win the purse bid and strip GGG is Haymon's master plan, Jacobs could've requested a purse bid already. Instead he's saying he'll be ready for Golovkin towards the end of next year. You guys are something else.
              Dont know about the purse bid but are you boys really trying to compare GGG/Wade to Jacobs/GGG. Cause if you are just stop cause its sad

Comment

Another fight I am not excited over, I guess it's as good a pick as any other 160 though if GGG is intent at sticking around wasting his career at 160.

This guy has so much potential, to see him continue feasting on nobodies is tiresome. The guy has the potential to clear 168 out, he's as good as cleared this joint out why hang around.

Comment

not without HBO having a say in the matter and if Haymon wins the purse bid HBO won't have any of the say.

Comment

Will he fight if Haymon wins the bid ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

If you think the parties involved (K2 and Haymon) are going to come to an agreement for this fight without a purse bid, you're a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X