Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBA mandates Golovkin vs Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs' belt is bogus. If he vacates, fine. There's nothing special about him as a fighter. I haven't seen one thing that he does so well. He looks uncoordinated and basic in most of his fights.

The middleweight division sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      If it goes to purse bid then expect Team Triple Duck to vacate. K2 and HBO and not prepared to go up against Uncle Al and his deep pockets..
      You guys said this ****** **** over and over when Golovkin/Wade was mandated. Haymon's guy agreed to terms within a few days. 75/25 split, Haymon's not bidding more for this fight than he did Wilder/Povetkin. Danny's going to take his $1.5mill and that's that.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        10-1 that Jacobs finds a way to weasel out.
        **Jacob's misses weight vs Mora**

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          You guys said this ****** **** over and over when Golovkin/Wade was mandated. Haymon's guy agreed to terms within a few days. 75/25 split, Haymon's not bidding more for this fight than he did Wilder/Povetkin. Danny's going to take his $1.5mill and that's that.
          Bumlovkin doesn't have Russian millionaires backing him like PEDvetkin did. If it comes down to HBO's empty coffers vs Uncle Al's deep pockets - which it will - then look for Team Triple Duck to vacate and make all kinds of useless excuses in the process...

Comment

jacobs and al gaymon will try and find a way to get out of this like **** in a trap.I guess the wba finally remembered to issue the mandatory lol ***ing idiots.

Comment

Bumlovkin doesn't have Russian millionaires backing him like PEDvetkin did. If it comes down to HBO's empty coffers vs Uncle Al's deep pockets - which it will - then look for Team Triple Duck to vacate and make all kinds of useless excuses in the process...
              I'm not so sure tbh. GGG did a 4 fight extension just before he fought Geale and Brook will be like his 7th fight. So his deal has to be getting close to done. Hopefully it won't get in the way of the fight getting made.

Comment

Where were Uncle Al's deep pockets when it was time get Golovkin stripped vs Wade? Wade took $500k, Uncle Al's pockets are so deep anymore.

Comment

Jacobs will vacate if he doesn't get the money he's seeking...hope I'm wrong though...

Comment

If it goes to purse bid then expect Team Triple Duck to vacate. K2 and HBO and not prepared to go up against Uncle Al and his deep pockets..
                    If anyone has been "ducking" this fight its Jacobs but tell yourself whatever you have to.

Anyway, if this fight doesn't happen, I really hope Golovkin moves up.

Comment

wonder if jacobs will pull a quillin and vacate the belt or if they will go to purse bid with K2

Comment

Working...
                      X