WBA mandates Golovkin vs Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Jacobs takes a dive against Mora, lol. "Hes YOUR problem, now, Serg"
    No where in this post was there anything that could be close to even being considered a rational thought and everyone who read it is now dumber for having done so.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      As long as Jacobs is realistic with what he is expecting to earn it should be 50/50 but you can't expect the guys in charge to pull cash that isn't there out of their asses.

Good that the WBA are doing their part Jacobs will need to take this one I doubt GGG will avoid it assuming both guys win.
      Will g strings HBO contract stand in the way When Haymon wins the purse bid. I can just imagine your excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Big fight and finally a worthy opponnent for GGG. Lets hope Team GGG dont fumble again cause they need it badly
        Fumble again? What's the other time?

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          jacobs and al gaymon will try and find a way to get out of this like **** in a trap.I guess the wba finally remembered to issue the mandatory lol ***ing idiots.
          The ***ing idiot is you. When Haymon wins the purse bid, it will be team g string looking for a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Fumble again? What's the other time?
            You know when they rejected Ward. Big fight and they fumbled and have been ever since.

Lets hope they dont again

And no i dont care for your spin on it. We all know they did but who cares now. Ward is fighting for top of the P4P and after the exhibition lets hope GGG/Jacobs happens. If they both win

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              No where in this post was there anything that could be close to even being considered a rational thought and everyone who read it is now dumber for having done so.
              For one thing, the lol should have tipped you off to a bit of sarcasm there. For another, the fact that Jacobs sat around doing nothing all year long and then suddenly becomes unavailable approximately24 hours after the WBA announced it would order GGG-Jacobs if the negotiations with Canelo fell through, should indicate the unwillingness of Jacobs to face Golovkin, which is the premise of my sarcasm.

Comment

Jacobs be like thats okay WBA....I can wait longer. Or he'll go into full BJS mode & command $23M for the fight & schedule Sergio Mora III in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  The ***ing idiot is you. When Haymon wins the purse bid, it will be team g string looking for a way out.
                  hey dumbass when's the last time gaymon won a purse bid? he didn't try it when wade fought ggg for the ibf belt all you ******s where saying he's going to purse bid and strip ggg LOL it never happened.gaymon also lost a bidding war against the russians.face it gaymon's bleeding money he cant throw it around anymore.

Comment

Jacobs is about to take a dive vs Mora

I hope this fight happens

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      You know when they rejected Ward. Big fight and they fumbled and have been ever since.

Lets hope they dont again

And no i dont care for your spin on it. We all know they did but who cares now. Ward is fighting for top of the P4P and after the exhibition lets hope GGG/Jacobs happens. If they both win
                      The guy had just come off fighting a fat bum at 172 with 300k viewers on BET. Him vs an unproven MW is not a big fight. And what have they fumbled ever since? You wouldn't be bull****ting, as usual?

Comment

Working...
                      X