WBA mandates Golovkin vs Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    GGG haters IN SHOCK

I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo now says he's ready for december LMAO. Even BJS might say the same.

Oh and how did I forget Lara? LOL
    not so fast, they'll only be ready if that fight is signed and sealed!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      GGG haters IN SHOCK

I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo now says he's ready for december LMAO. Even BJS might say the same.

Oh and how did I forget Lara? LOL
      yeah the anti-ggg brigade are starting to panic now. GGG could have a seriously good cv come the end end of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        In the event they both win, they need to start negotiating.

http://www.wbaboxing.com/es/noticias...r#.V8lrZJgrLIV
        Should Brook beat GGG???

Well, WBA doesn't sanction this fight and GGG still holds his WBA "Super" World middleweight title and has to fight Jacobs (the WBA "regular" titlist) next...

How convenient for WBA...

Comment

About damn time. And it's still **** the WBA. They don't get credit for doing what they're supposed to do like follow their own rules.

Comment

So finally they wake up to realize its mando time.. Let's get this fight made

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
              well i hope this just dont go to purse bid..and jacobs can have his 5m, lol
              ^^^

Comment

Jacobs will take this fight. This fight last as long as Jacob's chin does. He has skills and can punch so triple G is not walking in that easily on him

Comment

It's the first good move WBA has made this year. Everything else so far has been an atrocious moneygrab.

Comment

As long as Jacobs is realistic with what he is expecting to earn it should be 50/50 but you can't expect the guys in charge to pull cash that isn't there out of their asses.

Good that the WBA are doing their part Jacobs will need to take this one I doubt GGG will avoid it assuming both guys win.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I think this means Jacobs can't price himself out because they will go to the purse bids and Jacobs must fight or lose his belt.
                      If it goes to purse bid then expect Team Triple Duck to vacate. K2 and HBO and not prepared to go up against Uncle Al and his deep pockets..

Comment

Working...
                      X