No announcement yet.

Brook-Golovkin who's the A-side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    How much more is Golovkin making than he usually does from UK tv? 50x more?
    No idea about that, but Hearn said that Brook is getting the same deal as Froch and AJ with regard to the Sky PPV income, so Kell will clearly be the A side on Sky.

I read that GGG will get all the non-UK PPV and TV licence money, but I don't know if that's correct or not. He will certainly be the A side over Brook with the international income though.

Comment

Who gives a ****? The fight has already been signed and purses determined.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is the A-side. It's his card. In his home country. On his PPV. So by default I guess you could say Brook is the A-side since everything but skills are in his favor

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          No idea about that, but Hearn said that Brook is getting the same deal as Froch and AJ with regard to the Sky PPV income, so Kell will clearly be the A side on Sky.

I read that GGG will get all the non-UK PPV and TV licence money, but I don't know if that's correct or not. He will certainly be the A side over Brook with the international income though.
          I'm pretty sure he/K2 gets all the HBO license money. But that amount is significantly less for an afternoon fight. Where else is this going to be PPV besides UK?

Comment

Canelo is the A side in any GGG fight..

Last edited by BoxingFan85; 08-31-2016, 09:47 PM.

Comment

It's brook

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Eddie Hearn is the A-side. It's his card. In his home country. On his PPV. So by default I guess you could say Brook is the A-side since everything but skills are in his favor

not Really.. GGG is taking the bigger guaranteed split than Brook though only marginally bigger.
                But Brook takes the UK ppv share and eventually might make more considering its on regular HBO and in the evening here in US..

The majority of the ppv goes to sky, followed by match room..
                Last edited by BoxingFan85; 08-31-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  not Really.. GGG is taking the bigger guaranteed split than Brook though only marginally bigger.
                  But Brook takes the UK ppv share and eventually might make more considering its on regular HBO and in the evening here in US..

The majority of the ppv goes to sky, followed by match room..
                  No. Hearn said Brook got the same deal that was presented to Eubank, 80/20 PPV split. Eubank (Brook) 80% Sky and Eddie split the 20%. Are you calling Hearn a liar? As far as the guaranteed pursed I haven't seen anything posted. I don't even know if that's required to disclose in the UK.

Comment

GGG gets the US viewers. Brook gets the UK viewers. I say it's GGG but Brook is holding his own weight for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      No. Hearn said Brook got the same deal that was presented to Eubank, 80/20 PPV split. Eubank (Brook) 80% Sky and Eddie split the 20%. Are you calling Hearn a liar? As far as the guaranteed pursed I haven't seen anything posted. I don't even know if that's required to disclose in the UK.
                      Hearn is a cūnt, I wouldn't belittle what he is by calling him a liar..
                      What I said about ppv is sky 80 and Eddie and Brook share the 20..
                      If I remember an ifl interview Eddie gave, he was saying the guaranteed purse was around 3mil for Brook and 3mil and change for Golovkin.. I am not sure if he meant £ or $ but I am guessing it should be £
                      Last edited by BoxingFan85; 08-31-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X