No announcement yet.

Brook-Golovkin who's the A-side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Hearn is a cūnt, I wouldn't belittle what he is by calling him a liar..
    What I said about ppv is sky 80 and Eddie and Brook share the 20..
    If I remember an ifl interview Eddie gave, he was saying its 3mil for Brook and 3mil and change for Golovkin.. I am not sure if he meant £ or $ but I am guessing it should be £
    I know what you're saying but the deal with the Eubank's was 80% on their side. Hearn and Loeffler said the only thing they did was erase Eubank Jr name off the contract and insert Kell Brook. I haven't heard anything about the financial terms of the contract being changed.

Comment

is/was anyone talking about kb prior to this (and besides khan ducking him) ? cant see how hes an a side. even if he wins, he wouldnt be an a side.

Comment

There's no clear A-side on this fight. Both fighters are making about 5 millions as reported. Both fighters need each other to make this fight as big as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          There's no clear A-side on this fight. Both fighters are making about 5 millions as reported. Both fighters need each other to make this fight as big as it is.
          Where was it reported they are both making 5 mil?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Where was it reported they are both making 5 mil?
            I read this this afternoon. It's supposed to be.. "confirmed" http://www.totalsportek.com/boxing/g...-purse-payout/

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              I read this this afternoon. It's supposed to be.. "confirmed" http://www.totalsportek.com/boxing/g...-purse-payout/
              Never heard of the site and doesn't say where they got the info.

"Golovkin is net getting PPV share" I guess that means not getting PPV share? Brook is, so even by your source (which is probably bullshit) Brook is getting more.

Brook = A-side.

Comment

Brook is the clear A side unless you have GGG nuthugging goggles on.

Comment

"Golovkin is net getting PPV share" I guess that means not getting PPV share? Brook is, so even by your source (which is probably bullshit) Brook is getting more.

Brook = A-side.
                  Your logic for A side is more $$$ after ppv!?
                  Or is it that of whose name is 1st on the poster, who walks into the ring last? Whose guaranteed purse is higher ?
                  The guaranteed purse as per Hearn is around 3mil for Eubank and a little more if not same for Golovkin.. now I don't recall from the interview but I think he meant £ so that's ~4mil$

Comment

Brook = A-side.
                    This is not a case of A-side vs B-side

Here no one is impossing the other part anything. GGG was going to London anyway for Eubank jr, the weight is GGG's weight, etc. The money is at least twice the biggest payday for both, no clear difference in purse.. we'll know it later.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Your logic for A side is more $$$ after ppv!?
                      Or is it that of whose name is 1st on the poster, who walks into the ring last? Whose guaranteed purse is higher ?
                      The guaranteed purse as per Hearn is around 3mil for Eubank and a little more if not same for Golovkin.. now I don't recall from the interview but I think he meant £ so that's ~4mil$
                      My logic for A-side is who is drawing the crowd to buy. Maxi wanted to use purses and failed with his own source. The biggest reason the UK fans are paying is to see the UK fighter, this is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X