Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30 Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165, Kell Brook 176!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
    I think u know more than professionals, I've seen a lot of vidz from fighters, trainers, reporters, newmedia who 95% all of them have said that stilystically and weight wise, Eubank would've been a bigger challenge than Brook, but I'm almost sure u know more than that people, so props and respect to your wisdom and knowledge.
    I don't know what you mean by professionals. I have managed boxers in the past and worked for boxing promoters, I know just as much or more as reporters, news media. Plus, I am just giving my opinion. Still further, Eubank had the fight if he wanted it. Thats from his own promoter, not GGG. Id personally rather see GGG v Brook - my opinion, thats all. If you or others think differently, thats fine. But GGG took the Brook fight bc Eubank wouldnt take it, thats fact

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Now we know why Canelo didn't call out Brook, Canelo just picks on smaller guys all the time.
      Who said anything about Canelo, this thread about GGG vs Brook. try harder next time bruh!

BTW Kirkland blows up 180+ between fights, Angulo 175+ between fights, Trout was 171 on fight night against Canelo, hell i'ma shook U, do u know that dude he's gonna fight Smith has fought at SMW? regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        That's an awesome delusional statement. So the best happens to be a WW? How about you GTFOH.
        but who is better that he couldve fought. Lara or Jacobs, if PBC makes it which theyve given no indication in 2 years of agreeing to match any of their fighters with non-PBC fighters. so, who at 160, who wouldve taken the fight, bc Eubank and Saunders wouldn't, should he have fought?

Comment

• Damn that's crazy!

Comment

**** that pure muscle bull****, he's not used to MW punchers, he will get destroyed, mismatch written all over it.
            Sure Canelo avoiding Golovkin to fight Khan was a better fight.

Comment

Who said anything about Canelo, this thread about GGG vs Brook. try harder next time bruh!

BTW Kirkland blows up 180+ between fights, Angulo 175+ between fights, Trout was 171 on fight night against Canelo, hell i'ma shook U, do u know that dude he's gonna fight Smith has fought at SMW? regards.
              well, there is alos a difference between blowing up and gaining 40 lbs of fat, like Ricky Hatton, or weighing 30 lbs heavier than your weight class and still looking ripped, don't you think

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                why does 30 day weight mean more to people then the fact Brook has never fought a quality opponent above 147?

This tells me Brook didn't stay in great shape between fights. he has 30 days to lose 15-16 lbs. he's going to get killed.
                Bbbut GGG hasn't fought any quality opponents either doe. Right?

Comment

Trout was 171 and Canelo was 172. Wow, Canelo only had 1 pound of advantage. I'm sure that to you it means Canelo was smaller?

Doesn't matter if they blow up to 175+, as long as they are not bigger than Canelo fight night weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                    I don't know what you mean by professionals. I have managed boxers in the past and worked for boxing promoters, I know just as much or more as reporters, news media. Plus, I am just giving my opinion. Still further, Eubank had the fight if he wanted it. Thats from his own promoter, not GGG. Id personally rather see GGG v Brook - my opinion, thats all. If you or others think differently, thats fine. But GGG took the Brook fight bc Eubank wouldnt take it, thats fact
                    And that's something I gotta agree with you, because it's factual. respect.

Comment

• really pathetic if they;re going to have their guy overtrain for a 30 day weigh in to make it look like less of a rematch. you gotta figure that's what's going on. i just hopoe they taper off correctly and he is 100%, becaseu the rest of hisc areer is important, certainly more than this sham of a fight.

at least it's not my HBO dollars paying most of the purse money.

Comment

Working...
                      X